Closed Thread
Page 35 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats Rainbow! He is adorable. Looking forward to reading your birth story when you have time. Hope you are ok and getting some rest

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Congratulations Rainbow and welcome Toby. I hope you are both doing well. Can't wait to read your birth story

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congrats and welcome Rainbow! He is adorable!! You look beautiful xx
    Man we need to get this Sydney hook up happening. I want to meet these gorgeous bubbas!

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    He's a little jaundiced. Hopefully going home today though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope you get to go home today Rainbow!

I had a terrible day yesterday. Felt completely drained, exhausted and depressed. Felt like I had nothing to give anyone emotionally or physically but of course had no choice. Just wanted to go home to my family for big cuddles and some help! Feeling bit better today. I just need a decent sleep which isn't going to happen.

But managed to get Meadow going down for naps in her hammock without being held or fed to sleep now, albeit for usually only 30-40 mins and then she won't go back to sleep. The exception to this is early afternoon she'll have 2-3hrs but only if I resettle several times. Hoping she'll improve on this in the next week or so as she gets used to it. But it's hard to nap myself as have to be vigilant in order to resettle. Trying to persevere and we might have some progress!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Home now. Fed for an hour and has been asleep for 40 mins now, while we eat dinner.

Tips for preparing for first poo post tear and stitches? How long should I be waiting for it before being concerned. I'm having movicol to soften it up for when it happens. I feel very tender and sore downstairs

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was petrified of first poo after my third degree tear and surgery to repair. But had lots of movicol and did as hospital advised which was not to strain at all, let it come on its own, and used a stool to put my feet up on which helps a lot. It was fine, and happened two days post birth. Wouldn't worry unless it was getting on for a week. Drink loads and take that movicol and you'll be fine. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ps. Make the most of every dinner that Toby sleeps through, as they get more alert it changes and you'll be eating standing up while holding him! He he. Hope you're doing well and have a good first night home!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Rainbow, that's great that you are home. I was freaking out about the first poo, but it wasn't as bad as I thought. Wiping frisked me out though. I think I was about 2 days post birth too. I agree with bond,make the most of him sleeping through dinner. Sienna fires up during dinner, whether we have it at 6 or 9, she just seems to know.

Bond, I hope things improve soon. It is tough when you don't get a break.

I've had a rough week. Sienna ditched her day sleeps and just wanted to cry all day. I felt terrible, cos I just wanted to go back to work.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies. It's very overwhelming. I feel like I know nada