Closed Thread
Page 30 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    All dressed up for a walk to the shop.... Which made miss Chelsea sleepy! (Sorry for the booby shot!)

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1384072734.477937.jpg

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1384072753.152917.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Miss faery, if his nose is a bit stuffed up too maybe he can't breathe properly while feeding?

J- Thanks for the complement about Toby. He's sweetheart but drives me nuts too, he he. I am glad both kids have an afternoon nap at the same time, keeps me sane. Does Oscar still nap? Must be so hard feeling exhausted due to low iron. Hope the levels pick up quickly with some treatment. I'm glad I accepted a blood transfusion after meadow's birth or I would have felt horrible.

Lil Smurfy, very annoying that DH keeps talking to Sienna and waking her before she's really ready!

Miss X- I hope Chelsea keeps sleeping like that! Meadow did it for 4 nights a couple weeks ago, 6-7 hrs, then stopped and went worse than before. I pray this doesn't happen to you!

Love all the baby pics, so cute! Nila it must be so hard getting all four kids to pose at the same time. How are things with DH?

Toni, love the cool pic of River in her shades. So funny she sucks your nose!

Rainbow will be joining us soon too!

Afm, its my birthday tomorrow. 31 yrs old. Weather is going to be crap though, so just going to play group with the kids. Then out for dinner in the evening when DH is home so I don't have to cook. Oh the glamour! I fondly remember my 30th last year when Meadow was conceived! Ovulation on my clomid cycle coincided with my birthday but I chose not to avoid alcohol and got steaming drunk. It obviously worked. Last time I had a proper drink! Ha ha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MissFaery View Post
    Ladies, need your advice/help. I have noticed for the past few days Charlie has been fussy when he is feeding, he feeds for a bit then cries and spits the bottle out. He also kicks his legs. He hasn't been burping as well as normal and has been puking a bit. He has been snotty lately and I have been using fess little noses but something seems to be bothering him whilst feeding. Oh and he is taking longer to feed.
    DH is away for a week ATM so you girls are all I have to bounce this off until I see the FCHN tomorrow.

Thanks!!

P.S photos look great
    It could be that he can't breath well and thus takes more air in could also be maybe he may like a faster flow hope you find something that helps him

Thanks
    Reviews
    It is very hard to get everyone to cooperate Abigail was perfectly happy before I took out the camera haha things with dh is going ok for now anyways it's his birthday today so he's been quite happy

Bond happy birthday for tomorrow and haha the having sex while drink thing works very well for a lot of people our second was conceived after a night drinking

Miss x Chelsea is really cute and we are all girls here so booby shots are a must haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bond...no, Oscar has dropped his afternoon nap! Very, very sad
    J.

Sent from my GT-N7000B using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    MissX,
    Is that a Metallica Tshirt on Chelsea? How cute!!
    Nila,
    I can barely get Lucy to face the camera, so you've done well to get all four!
    J.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Miss Faery,
    If Charlie has a congested nose, then he will definitely be struggling to feed. A common problem with infants...they cannot breathe well through a stuffy nose AND suck at the same at the time. So they break off to mouth-breathe. You are doing the right thing in using the FESS spray, and I would also use the "snot-sucker". He will take longer to feed.
    J x.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to J37 For This Useful Post:

MissFaery  (16-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lucy's first attempt in a Bumbo...she is still a bit little for it, but she seems to like it!

Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    J, she's adorable.

Here's Sienna in her bumbo.

I need advice, for the last week, Sienna will only nap for 15-30 mins a couple of times a day. How can I get her to nap longer?
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1384141684.651148.jpg