Closed Thread
Page 16 of 92 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Maybee- lovely pic of Ava, she's beautiful! So glad your BF is going well after those fussing at the breast problems you had a few weeks ago.

To answer your question, yes we are still exclusively BF too and it is still going relatively well for us (her weight gain is proof!) but we still have our difficult days when she fusses a lot. seems to be when she's just tired or cranky. i just try to ride it out and persevere, as other days she is great. And its so much easier than sterilising bottles, particularly with two kids to look after now.

Nila, I really admire you looking after so many little ones at the same time. i am struggling to adjust to two, so hats off to you and hope things get easier soon!

Miss F, glad all is good with Charlie and he didn't really suffer with his vaccinations!

Lil Smurfy- wonderful that Sienna laughed! Such a heart warming moment.

Afm- had a really hard day yesterday. my first alone with both kids and Meadow had been very unsettled again during the night. She was also tired and cranky all day but wouldn't sleep for long before waking again. I struggled taking them both out as she was so much hard work and very fussy feeding. Was really feeling down last night, because I had no idea what was wrong and felt maybe I was contributing to it by not doing the right things or by not imposing a firmer routine. But then I thought she's only 10 weeks ffs!

Anyway, she went to bed at 8.15 and slept til 3.30! Longest sleep ever! I fed her and she was back in bed by 4am. She did stir a lot and sound awake at 4.45 and 5.35 but I rocked her baby hammock and she went off again until 6.30. I am amazed, I didn't need to have her in my bed all night! so I am feeling much more positive this morning. However am very tired as have been awake myself unable to sleep since 02.30. Bloody typical! think i managed a 45 min doze but that's it. However i don't mind too much as she did so well. Hope it improves her mood today!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Few recent photos of Lucy at almost 4 months old.
    Sorry have not been on BubHub recently...so much busier with 2 kids!!
    J x.

Sent from my GT-N7000B using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gorgeous! I love her cute little sweaters. Does someone knit them for you? I know what you mean about being busier with two kids. I usually only get to post during night feeds!

What's everyone's plan for going back to work? I currently have no idea. Have booked a year off but if we stay in the country and don't decide to go home to the UK we will move away from Canberra and try somewhere else. So would hand my notice in anyway.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lil Smurfy: great that Sienna laughed. Isn't it the best sound ever.

Nila: I'm not worried about her being small. She is always growing so no need for concern. Being tall has its advantages and disadvantages but it no longer bothers me. DP is 3ft2 without legs so we probably look very odd together.

Bond: I hope Meadow has settled by now and you have managed to get some sleep. I am returning to work 3 days a week in January. Any idea where you would move to?

J: gorgeous photos. Lucy looks like she is doing well. How's the breastfeeding going?

AFM: nothing much happening. River has learnt to roll over in her basinette so that's a bit interesting.

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    J, gorgeous photos

Bond, at this stage, I'm going back to work mid February. I'm hoping I'll be able to get work to agree to part time. I really hate the thought of putting Sienna in child care, but unless we win the lotto, I don't have much choice.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gorgeous J - looking forward to meeting Lucy.

I have 12mths off so due to go back in May. I'm hoping work will take me back 3 days a week. It means long days away from Ava because my commute takes an hour by train each way. If they won't take me pt I'l look for work closer to home. l may end up going back a bit earlier but don't want to. We'll consider family daycare when the time comes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Thanks
    Reviews
    Smurfy she is gorgeous.

I'm also doing family daycare I like the idea of more personalised care for River.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Where do you find info on family day care?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I found a lady on fb who is part of an organization and I'm meeting her next week. Maybe just Google family daycare in your area. Some people aren't part of a larger organization so make sure to check they have an abn, are registered family day carers and have a current working with childrens card