Closed Thread
Page 15 of 92 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi maybee. Love that photo of Ava, she is such a cutie. Hope her checkup goes well.

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone
    Great to hear how bubs are all growing.
    Bond, Charlie had his vaccinations yesterday too. Hope Meadow recovers ok, Charlie is a little unsettled but just sookier I think.

Charlie had his 6 week check on Wednesday, he is 4.14kg and 54cm long. Progressing well.

Girls how do I tell what percentile he is in? I have no îdea how that works.

MissX hope Chelsea is settling for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by maybee baybee View Post
    Attachment 44782

Recent pic of Ava
    Such a gorgeous photo!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Maybee, Ava is gorgeous. She looks like a happy baby. Good luck with her check up and needles

Sienna laughed last night. The first time she's done it when she's been awake. It was so beautiful. She's in the 60th percentile or weight.

MissF, her health record has a growth section in it. There is a graph you can plot his height and weight, and find out the percentile based on which line he sits on
    Last edited by Lil Smurfy; 25-10-2013 at 07:42.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by maybee baybee View Post
    Attachment 44782

Recent pic of Ava
    Very cute photo, she so cute and she looks so cuddly

Having 4 under 5 is a challenge and the boys have become more and more clingy to me...I actually had about 2 weeks with my 4.5 yr old not letting go at all, I actually thought it was going to be my 3 yr old who would be really jealous but nope I was wrong so it has been a very tough few weeks here!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MissFaery View Post
    Hi everyone
    Great to hear how bubs are all growing.
    Bond, Charlie had his vaccinations yesterday too. Hope Meadow recovers ok, Charlie is a little unsettled but just sookier I think.

Charlie had his 6 week check on Wednesday, he is 4.14kg and 54cm long. Progressing well.

Girls how do I tell what percentile he is in? I have no îdea how that works.

MissX hope Chelsea is settling for you.
    To find the percentile you put the weight or height on the chart in the purple book and see where it lies...the twins for both heigh and weigh are on the 10% but for their head size they are not even on the chart haha they both have small heads!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Toni I wouldn't worry to much about her being small my baby girl is the same maybe they will catch up a little later...but wow you are both very tall I sometimes wish I was tall, I'm only 5ft so I would love to be talk haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aww Lil Smurfy how adorable is it when they giggle. Hope Sienna gives you plenty more giggles

Nila funny how its the other child that you thought would be ok is more clingy. Hopefully they adjust soon!

I'm not sure what percentile Ava is in but I think she will be on the bigger side... Her cheeks are chubby (and her thighs too). She is generally a happy smiley little girl.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls. I worked it out, he is in the 15th percentile. Not that really matters.

I have another question I'm hoping you can help me with. I saw my GP and got a script for the pill (I'm not bf) however I forgot to ask when I start it. I haven't yet had my period.....do I wait until I get my period or just start it now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MissFaery View Post
    Thanks girls. I worked it out, he is in the 15th percentile. Not that really matters.

I have another question I'm hoping you can help me with. I saw my GP and got a script for the pill (I'm not bf) however I forgot to ask when I start it. I haven't yet had my period.....do I wait until I get my period or just start it now
    You can start now but if you haven't had a period it won't be effective for 7 days. So docs suggest abstaining or using barrier methods during this time.