Closed Thread
Page 13 of 92 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Waiting welcome congrats on your arrival I know I'm a little behind but I keep forgetting about bubhub!! Hope the breast feeding gets better for you

Choccie yay for axle sleeping through the night!!!

Toni river is so cute

Ftm Valentina is also very cute and already 5 months wow!!

Bond welcome back home jet lag is a total b**ch the only downfall of travelling overseas!! Meadow looks gorgeous in her gown

Missx glad Chelsea is going well

Sorry everyone else I missed hello and hope bubs are all doing well

Over here is all really good...the twins will be 4 months on Friday I had their check up with the health nurse yesterday and they are all doing really well! Abigail is 5.4kgs and 57cms long and Tyler is 5.8kgs and 62cms long...I can't wait to start them on solids in the next couple of months

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nila For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (23-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    MissF, I'll be starting Sienna on solids when she's 4 months old. That's what the paed said to do. He said try her then and see if she's interested.

Bond, I don't baby wear. Sienna is generally pretty settled. I tried once, when she didn't want to be put down, and she screamed so loud

Waiting, if you've got a good supply, I don't think you need to express after feeds

Nila, the twins are very cute. I'm glad they are both doing well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Miss F- My paed also said to put Chelsea onto solids at 4 months, so I will be doing that.

waiting - you could do a little express if your boobs are really engorged and uncomfortable, otherwise I would leave them to sort the supply out.

Nila - the twins are so beautiful!

AFM - last night Chelsea slept for 5 hours!!!!!!! and today she has had 2 1 hour naps in her bed
    I actually made up a bottle of formula to give her at the midnight feeding to see if we could skip the 2am feed, but she slept from 8:30pm to 1:30am, so no need for it! and with her naps today I have been able to make phone calls and almost finished her baby book AND I made myself a healthy lunch. I am so hoping that she keeps this up . If she does for the remainder of this week, I might try and start a 'routine' next week if she doesn't set her own this week. So far, bed time seems to be 8:30/9pm.
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Nawww all these bubbas are so cute!!!

Here's some pics of C. Hoping to post a birth story soon but keep having to stop writing to feed....

Only a few hours old
    11.10.13 1.jpg

Booby-pillow
    booby pillow.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Aww love those chubby cheeks Waiting! Can't wait to read your birth story.

Miss X- that's great that Chelsea did so well sleeping. Its amazing how good you feel when you can get things done during the day! I got a whole heap of ironing done today and felt on top of the world, lol. Love the pic of Chelsea, so cute!

Miss F- I started Toby on solids at 5.5 months, just a little taste each day of various veg and fruit, then started the full range of foods he could have at 6 months. He didn't show interest before this and even at six months really wasn't bothered about it. Will do same with Meadow if I can as my goal is to exclusively BF until then. we'll see if it happens! ha!

I tried M in the wrap today and she seemed to like cradle hold. Think it'll be a bit hot in summer though, want to get a ring sling instead or a cooler fabric wrap than the jersey one I have. Will just use when she's unsettled as other times she will go under her baby gym or in her chair and happily watch the world go by!

Nila, the twins are so adorable. Four months already! Glad they're doing well. Obvious boy/girl weight and height differences already!

Afm- M still quite wakeful tonight. Filling her nappy just now didn't help, not had a poo at night from her in weeks! Also we were both really tired this afternoon from a jet lag filled night and had a three hour nap together. Whoops! Probably isn't going to help the situation. DH gave her a massage tonight after her bath, he used to teach it in his old job, and she loved it, big smiles all round. My goal for tomorrow, now the holiday washing and ironing is finally done, is to clear out both kids wardrobes of clothes that are too small and organise all the various things Toby has in his. We'll see if this happens as M has her vaccinations in the morning. Hope there are no bad reactions!
    Last edited by Bond Girl; 23-10-2013 at 00:37.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    MissX, Chelsea is so cute. That's fantastic she slept 5 hours straight at night. Hopefully it continues. And yay for getting things done during the day.

Waiting, Caleb is adorable

Bond, good luck with Meadow's immunisations

Choccie, how are you and Axle?

AFM, not much happening. I've managed to move Sienna's bed time from 11:30 to 9:30, which is fantastic. She wakes up around 6:00, so I'm extremely happy with that. She is extremely unsettled around dinner time every night. She can be asleep, and as soon as we dish up dinner , she's awake crying.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bond: I hope everything goes smoothly when your DH returns to work and that Meadow is over her jetlag soon. I also have a baby carrier for River and find it very useful.

MsFaery: my Pead said from 4mths for solids. River is 4mths but I dont think ready for solids yet so will just wait. She only eats between 100 and 120mls.
    Glad you are getting out for some adult convo and I hope Charlie's checkup goes well.

Nila: I'm glad the twins are doing well. They are very cute. River is about the same size as Abigail.

MissX: Chelsea is very cute. Am glad you had a good day and hope you get many more.

Waiting: Caleb is adorable. Look forward to reading his birth story.

AFM: River is waking up a lot through the night and not settling. I am exhausted. Am going to slowly start introducing formula as I'm finding after 4mths expressing is very tiring and I just can't keep it up. Plus with Rivers latest growth spurt I have not enough supply for her anyway.

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chelsea has gone back to her normal ways. Last night she woke every 2 hours and then was awake every hour from 4am. Had a 20min nap at 10am and 12pm and now having a sleep in my arms.
    Is constantly fussing at the boob and is wanting to drink every few minutes, only for a few minutes. And her new habit, when she is tired, starts screaming for a minute or 2 until she passes out! Lordy!!! Is she meant to have another growth spurt at 8 weeks???
    And to top the fun of, my husband is acting like a total jacka$s!! Chelsea just wants to be with me, so yesterday she was screaming with him and he was getting frustrated. I tried to give him a helpful hint and he just gave her to me... That was about 5pm yesterday and he still hasn't spoken to us!!!! Normally he would come in in the mornings before leaving and this morning just left. So being I have had no sleep and a little frustrated, I bet tonight will be heaps fun! Haha I get he is tired and in the hot sun, but I would love to be his tired of sleeping 7-8 hours a night!!
    Tonight I am going to give Chelsea a bottle of formula and see if that helps her sleep longer! Fingers crossed!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Toni, i hope River is more settled soon. You've done so well persisting with expressing, as long as you have.

MissX, that's not good. Is she feeding on you or just comfort sucking when she's on every few minutes? Does she have a dummy? Have you expressed lately, if so, how is your supply? She could be going through a growth spurt and wanting more milk.
    It doesn't sound like your DH is coping very well. It is hard for us because we are with them all day, and know what they do and don't like. Our hubby's have less time with them and then feel a bit useless if they can't settle them. That's not good that he's not talking to you. Hopefully he's better when he gets home.

DH and I alternate the cooking. I love my nights to cook, cos I can pass Sienna over during her feral period, and let DH deal with it. But at the same time, I hate it cos she gets so upset (she does with me too).