Closed Thread
Page 11 of 92 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Waiting!! Welcome and congrats!!!

Just a quick pop in to say u ladies aren't crazy cause I get soooo sick of being at home and it doesn't change, day in day out same crap different day!
    With dd1 I was dying to get to work for this reason and really struggled not working when on mat leave before axle was born, with the two and axle being so much hard work I don't really have time to think about it as much but god I can't wait to go back to work when he is 1 lol!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Choccie, its good to know we all really feel the same.
    Hope things are improving with axle

Thanks
    Reviews
    The one thing that helped me when dd1 was about 4 months old i joined the gym and went every morning at 9am which was good for her to be in care away from me and a a good break for me an getting fit at the same time! Also consumed half your day so it would be over in no time!

Things are ok, Axle is on Pepti Junior now and you wouldn't believe it but he has slept through the night for 3 whole nights now!!! Before we were getting up 4-6 times a night! Poor bub must of hard such a belly ache all the time!
    Dd1 had a touch of a virus or gastro Friday night and yesterday so she spent most of the day sleeping on and off and spewing!! Now she has croup Ffs!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    MissF, he's gorgeous.

Choccie, I hope DD is feeling better soon. That's fantastic that Axle has slept through the night. I can't imagine getting up 6 times a night, I'd be going totally crazy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awww Charlie is so gorgeous!!!

Choccie!! I bet you were constantly checking on Axle that first night! I really hope this helps Axle and you get some much needed rest.

As for us, all the same really. Went to the community clinic the other day and had a chat about Chelsea's lack of sleep and also got her needles. Chelsea is putting on incredible weight and is apparently developing faster than other bubs her age and while the nurse agreed that 8 hours sleep is not a lot, waking every 2 hours during the night is normal and nothing to worry about. Regarding day time sleeping, the nurse said that if she sleeps in my arms and putting her down doesn't work, then let her sleep in my arms! Again, apparently normal behaviour for a bub her age. She also said that it sounds like Chelsea is a happy chucker. So all good news. I feel I have grown more confident over the past 2 weeks as a mummy and a little more sane to deal with things. So i just need to see if everything magically falls into place at the 3 month mark for us

Thanks
    Reviews
    Smurfy: I hope something works out with the feeding. Hope sienna is feeling better.

MsFaery: yes having no adult convo is very hard. I also try and get out as often as possible. Charlie is a cutie. Yes expressing is hard work

Choccie: I hope Axle continues to sleep and this is the start of him feeling better. Hope dd feels better.

MissX: glad Chelsea is going well :-)

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    River is 4mths old today. She is going through sleep regression is really clingy and for some reason hates her dad holding her. She is still tiny weighing only 5.4kg and 60cm but I love her dearly.

Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniS View Post
    River is 4mths old today. She is going through sleep regression is really clingy and for some reason hates her dad holding her. She is still tiny weighing only 5.4kg and 60cm but I love her dearly.

Very cute. She's about the same weight and size as Sienna.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

ToniS  (20-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Toni River is gorgeous!! What stunning eyes!!
    My baby girl was 5 months on Thursday
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1382266335.651473.jpgImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1382266351.329627.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    hi everyone!

We got back from the UK yesterday and just starting to recover from the journey. Although Toby has woken up at 11pm tonight only 3hrs after bedtime and is singing to himself! Jet lag is awful. Hope he settles back to sleep soon. They were both pretty good on the plane. Travelling with a newborn is easy in comparison to a toddler though!

Meadow is now 9 weeks and gorgeous. We had her christened a week ago while at home with our family. Will post pics soon. I have been lucky enough to exclusively BF her all this time with only one bottle of EBM when I went out with a friend, and two practice ones before it. She was very unsure of the teat at first til she realised milk came out! We have our hard days when she is fussy and keeps coming on and off the breast, but I am persisting. Overall she is doing great, and has no colic or reflux. She sleeps 3-4 hrs at night usually, but maybe only 2 hrs closer to dawn, no idea why! I consider myself lucky as Toby was much more unsettled, she is more textbook.

Look forward to catching up with you all! Have been reading along when I can but not had time to really keep track and post. But did see waiting's birth announcement. Congratulations! so glad you got your VBAC!