+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    U swim is the best site. It is a step by step guide to teaching your child. I recommend it even to my clients. The more they get the better.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyG4 View Post
    The baby class at the swim school we go to teach water safety. How to turn and get back to the wall if they've fallen in plus how to float on their backs. I'd never seen it with other swim schools until we moved to SA.
    We do that. I'm surprised you say you haven't seen it elsewhere. As a swimming pool manager and teacher getting to the side and back floating are clearly the two most important skills to learn!!!!!! If a child can do either or both those things they have such a fighting chance.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ffrenchknickers For This Useful Post:

CleverClogs  (04-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I do back floating and entries and exits and under water orientation in every single class from bubs upwards. Even the bigger kids need to have a good and relaxed back float incase they are stuck in open water or get cramps and need to call for help etc.