+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I dont regret mine but my dad........ oh the silly duffer! He went and got matching swallow tattoos with his 'girlfriend'... who he cheated on my mum with... who was my mums best friend at the time. That was 20+ years ago now and mum and dad are happily married today but I reckon given the chance, she'd cut that off dads shoulder with a razor blade if she could.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I have 2 tattoos I adore (one is very large, so lucky!) and 2 that are meh.
    I got a name tattooed at 18, which was not one of my finer moments. The cover up of that is plain and boring. I keep saying I'll get something done to it but kids and BF'ing haven't allowed that. Mine are all in places they can be covered and most people don't know that I have any.

Totally in love with our two beautiful little girls.
    Feb 2011 and May 2013

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I don't regret any of mine, although the one on the back of my neck might clash with the theme of my back piece when I get that done.

My rule is to have them in a place that can be easily covered because society isn't as accepting of tattoos as I would like and I don't know if I will want them on show when I'm old.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't have any... yet. I'm waiting until after I've had babies.

"...dreaming of a belly full of life"

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've got a large one on my upper arm that I love and will add more to eventually. I have a second one on my lower back which I'm not thrilled with but I can't see it so it doesn't bother me at all. My DH has nearly his whole arm done and given the chance he'd get cover ups on most of them. He did not choose wisely 👎

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have 5 and I don't regret any. I wish I could get more but funds don't allow and I would rather a baby than another tattoo!

3 of mine are on my lower arms and very visible. I haven't had any trouble getting a job with them. And babies love them lol my 9 month old nephew was fascinated by them the other day

YMo7 is offline 37 week ultrasound of our baby girl
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I have 5, including a delicate full sleeve. I love every one of them and don't regret any. I got my first at 21 and last one was earlier this year. They all have meaning one way or another and I have the next 6 lined up. they are highly addictive!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have got one that I got when I was 19. I don't regret having a tattoo but I regret choosing that one, it has no meaning is done badly and I don't like where I got it (lower back). I only like that it is barely seen. I might try to incorporate it into a larger design with some meaning but I am fearful of making it worse.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't have any tattoos but my bestie had one done on her upper thigh when she was 21. Its a cartoon character (Jessica Rabbit)! She hates it now but she is too afraid to try and have it removed. The only time its a problem for her is when she is wearing bathers. She always buys bikini bottoms that are like little shorts so her tattoo is covered.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I regretted mine. A celtic cross on my arm. It was black and brown - very dark and about 10cm high and 5 cm wide.

I had it removed via laser years ago

This is the result

1380509753505.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app