+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My 1st one, same as PP, only regret not being more selective choosing who to do it.

Second one is easy to cover but where I can see it throughout the day. It reminds me of XH, I'm no longer in love with the design (artist modified my design to make it more tattooable) and don't think I got the placement right. I'd like to get it lasered one day.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have four tattoos, one of which is quite large and has been added to 3 more times. I love all bar one which is on my lower back. The only reason i dont love it is because it doesnt fit, its a pheonix and my large shoulder blade tattoo is a mermaid family, so to be having a bird below a fish is wrong lol. Apart from that bit of logic I like it and arent really bothered. I am planning many more tattoos including one more addition to my mermaid family.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't regret mine, both of mine are easily covered though (half the time I forget they are there lol). I'd love another one one day, I just need to find the perfect design

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    The only one I regret is the huge one behind my ear on my neck. It was meant to be a nice girly tattoo but a biker did it and it's gross. Luckily my hair covers it when I need it unseen.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Yeah, sort if. I was 17 and it a spontaneous decision. I don't hate it, I don't like it either - it is just there, I forget about it most of the time so it isn't troubling enough that I want to cover or remove it but if I could back I wouldn't have got it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have 4 tattoos, first I got at 16 then 2 at 17 and one at 18. I do not regret any of them and they all mean alot to me. I may have been young but I carefully picked them so I wouldnt regret them. Im getting another at 20 and starting to draw it up.

Sent from my GT-P5210 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have 5. I dont regret any. Each one represents something to me, both the picture ans the time of my life it was done.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I got my first tattoo at 17, at the encouragement of my bestie. We were in the city, we were bored, she said "you should get a tattoo!" and I was all "okay!!!" so um, yeah, a spur of the moment tattoo decision. I picked a flash piece off the wall and went with that, no through behind it.

At 17 it was awesome, I loved it! In fact, I loved it right up until a year ago when I felt I had 'outgrown' that tattoo. So, on Friday just gone, I spent 5 hours in the tattoo studio having a OOAK piece done as a cover up. There was thought behind it, and much procrastinating. I bloody love it!

I have 4 tattoos so far and and am planning many, many more. Nice big pieces, now that I can afford them, the big pieces have been planned for ages, just never the funds to do them, or I was pregnant/had a baby!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I dont regret my two. I got my first at 18 and its my hubby's intital and mine entwined on my wrist. Looking back it was probably a bit silly, even though we'd been dating since I was 15 -we weren't married, living together or any kids haha but his initial is D so I thought worse case scenario It could be D for daddy lol

Fortunately we ended up staying together and im now 25, married, house, 1 daughter and one of the way.

My second one is my daughters name on my upper arm (on the other side of elbow. And I got that only 8 months or so ago.
    So there was a decent gap between the tattoos (although many times I was pretty close to getting more as its like they say "tattoos are addictive, once you get one you always want more"

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Over 25 years later...sooooo many regrets.

I think 99% of them are awful.