+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Taken both my kids from 2-3wks old including my DD who has erbs palsy. Both kids have had bad reflux. Trust their chiro 110%, no anti/pro vax chat, and reflux, stiff necks, difficulty in feeding etc all helped by chiro

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I took my baby and she mentioned quite a few times in the appointment how bad vaccines are (without me mentioning vaccinations). She said she had an "awesome" mother who brings her daughter (non vaxxer) in and had visited last week with the measles and "wasn't even that sick".

She also told me by baby was going to get bowel cancer if she didn't adjust him as he was pooing every 2-3 days ( fully breast fed and that was normal for him). Said his eyes weren't focusing (at 9 weeks), his hands weren't gripping evenly and she estimated he was only performing at 75% neurological function. he was born a month early and at 5 months, hes meeting his milestones. I was willing to give it a go but was really turned off. I was quite shocked to be honest.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yes we go to a chiro- been to three different ones, none of them have spoken about vax's.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/3/15100 Posts in a week
    We saw a chiro when ds was a toddler (dh had been seeing him) with ear infections. With ABs he'd be sick for a week plus. With an adjustment he was better the next day.

We got to know them well because DS went to the same daycare as their boy. They did mention that they were anti vax but didn't say anything more than that about it. They did have talks about health foods and macrobiotic eating and were a little more vocal about it.

Sent from my pho....oh who am I kidding. It's rarely used as a phone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Good to see that only 2 people have been offered advice on vaxing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Taken my DS a number of times with great results.

He is anti vax, anti-dairy and pretty much anti antibiotics for ear infections in kids, but that's because he think they are massively over diagnosed in this country and I have to agree.

But these are his opinions, he doesn't offer them up as medical advice and I am smart enough not to take it as such. He is one of a number of people we go to, including the doctor, physio, dentist, etc. Wouldn't go to him for everything!

There are also crap surgeons and doctors who make terrible mistakes. It doesn't mean they are all bad.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have taken both my children. Our Chiro is great.
    We don't discuss vaccines or anything like that at our appointments.

I'm sure all chiros are different and therefore have different opinions. Just like all of us do.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Yes and it was very successful for both kids that I took.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ffrenchknickers View Post
    Yes and it was very successful for both kids that I took.
    Did the Chiro advise you on vaxes?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I took my ds2 & ds3 to one for their reflux. She worked wonders and I would do it again.

Mother to three gorgeous little men