+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep. My twins had their first adjustment at 6 weeks.

After T1 forcep and T2 vacuum delivery and being squished up with a sibling in the womb - my boys have improved out of sight. Especially T2 who has a genetic condition.

There is no bone cracking and I would never use someone on my children that I had not seen myself!

No mention of vaccing but my chiro offers some general parenting advice - which is no different from anyone who has children or this forum for that matter

Like with most things take it or leave it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Both mine have seen a chiro from a few days old. We only ever talk about symptoms, treatment and general chit chat. Treatment wise he uses finger pressure and massage only. Was very effective with colic and tight necks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We just started taking our boy 8mths to one for his neck. She uses pressure points and massage and his movement is so much better. Biggest improvement has been he is a happy bubba now! We love ours!

No mention of vax or anything

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Yes, and Yes. Over and over. I went into my pro vaxx mode and quoted heaps of research at them, but they kept quoting ridiculous cherry picked "evidence" and said wasn't it interesting that Autism is so common now that vaccines were common. Every single time I went back, they kept it up, giving me flyers for "talks" they were giving on vaccine problems etc. I went about 4 time and then gave up, I never saw any difference in my bub - and their information was so biased, and so one sided that I ended up not believing that they had health and best interest at heart

They are one of the most well known chiros in the inner west in Sydney. I told my kids doctor about them and he was really annoyed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessPud View Post
    No mention of vaccing but my chiro offers some general parenting advice - which is no different from anyone who has children or this forum for that matter

Like with most things take it or leave it!
    I disagree with you there, they are putting themselves up as health professionals , therefore it is different if they have opinions on what to do or not to do. Here on a forum we can all go, some person I have never met and have no idea about their life says I shouldn't vax. And take it or leave it, but coming from a "health professional" it is very different.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to beebs For This Useful Post:

Atropos  (30-09-2013),Busy-Bee  (29-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by beebs View Post
    I disagree with you there, they are putting themselves up as health professionals , therefore it is different if they have opinions on what to do or not to do. Here on a forum we can all go, some person I have never met and have no idea about their life says I shouldn't vax. And take it or leave it, but coming from a "health professional" it is very different.
    In my mind what I meant is that chiros, any health professional and anonymous people on forums can offer advice and information but it is my choice as to whether I take it or not.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes. Ds2 went.
    He couldnt turn his head to the left due to tightness from birth and was developing a flat spot as everytime he went to bed, his head would turn back to straight.

It worked a treat. She only ever used gentle pressure.

No mention of vaxxes,

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by misho View Post
    Yes. Ds2 went.
    He couldnt turn his head to the left due to tightness from birth and was developing a flat spot as everytime he went to bed, his head would turn back to straight.

No mention of vaxxes,
    Exactly this for my DS. Had his head all the way to one side and slightly turned up. 2 treatment and he was a new baby without one mention of vaxxes.

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Weve been seeing the saame chiro for 2.5 years and we have never discussed vaccinations, the other month I asked her her thoughts and after I pushed her she admitted she is not pro vaccination but its not something she discusses with her patients.

Sent from my GT-N7105T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by misho View Post
    Yes. Ds2 went.

No mention of vaxxes,
    This. Same for DS. I used to actually nanny for our chiro, so I trust her with him. He can now turn his head, and actually started to roll.