Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachie81 View Post
    I think cholestasis.
    It can take a couple of weeks for bloods to reflect symptoms
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/128485780594942/
    if you think it could be this check out this group
    Ive been getting liver function and bile acid tests every week for a month now and nothings showing up that it is cholestasis (biles are only 2) so without the itch and the blood tests indicating its cholestatsis they dont think it is, but not completely ruling it out because ive had it before

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeySeeMonkeyDo View Post
    Gallbladder attacks. Ask for a ultrasound on your gallbladder to check for stones. You may need your gallbladder out

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Getting an ultrasound on gallbladder and liver on Tuesday- hoping that will give me some answers

Thanks
    Reviews
    hope all went well with you U/S . Sounds like your Dr's are on top of it which is great!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hoping they find something that means you will finally get some comfort and relief from pain. Hugs again. Hope all went well

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I went to ultrasound yesterday and it seems like they have been focusing all their attention on my liver and gallbladder when in fact it looks like it could be my kidney. The sonographer didnt say much, but going to doctor this morning for results- but after looking at my liver and gallbladder for ages trying to find a problem he decided to look at my right kidney. He said it looked very blocked. When he compared it with my other kidney it was something like 5/6 times the size. So it will be interesting to see what doctor says this morning.
    He said its common for kidneys to get blocked because of the growing uterus pressure on them.
    So fingers crossed this is the reason for my pain and I can finally move forward!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok so basically kidney is blocked- called hydronephrosis, due to pregnancy and growing of the uterus. Could potentially lead to kidney stones. But because im so late in pregnancy they are going to just leave it as generally it goes away after birth, however there was protein in my last urine test so getting tested again today and also getting liver function test again as there was sludge (or whatever they call it) in my gallbladder. Also getting sent off another ultrasound as im measuring belly measuring small (only 36cm fundal height) and because last ultrasound I was just above 10th percentile she wants to check again. I think thats all haha

Would be good to have the baby right now haha