+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Fridge and washer

If you could buy any one you wanted, what would you get and why? I need to buy these appliances (had a side by side samsung fridge and a samsung front loader...) looking for a change Recommendations?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Subbing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We had an old westinghouse and when that died we got a fisher and paykel as it was the only one that would fit in the spot. Whichever one you choose in the end, I would highly recommend the upside down fridges with the freezer at the bottom - I lost so much tupperware with our last freezer being on top. It has drawers too - so nothing falls out

Disadvantages for this fridge have been the plastic bit that sits at the top of the crisper under the shelf - it looks, feels and has the strength of a piece of packaging - I hope they've adjusted this feature in future models.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Ted For This Useful Post:

mrsoptomistic  (29-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I just got a Panasonic 10kg front loader. Only had it a few days but it's amazing and quiet! Best part is you set it to the wash cycle and it Arellano you how full it is so you can add more/take some out if needed.

i would have gone a Miele, but I wanted a huge capacity and they were too much

i saw an amazing fridge while I was there, it had an inbuilt soda ****** system! Looked so cool!