+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Dyson Vaccuum Cleaners?

Hi guys im looking to buy a new vaccuum cleaner soon and im wondering if any of you have any good or bad feedback about Dysons? I know they r expensive but do you think they r worth the money? How do they compare with other brand vaccuum cleaners? Are dyson bagless ones recommended over a basic vaccuum cleaner with a bag? I havent had a bagless begore so im a bit unsure!

Are the upright or barrell models better? We have a mixture of carpet and tiles in our house. Are there any specific models u can recommend?

Any opinions u can give me on Dyson is appreciated!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by hummingbird1; 29-09-2013 at 01:04.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    I love our dyson, we had it maybe 3.5 years, it just works, it works, it doesn't like suction, it is effective and just works (we had a few cheap vacuums that last a few months and then become temperamental)

We have an upright.

*being bag less is great because once the container is getting full just tip it in the bin and start over. Also the filter is washable, so there's no ongoing expenses.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by Boobycino; 29-09-2013 at 01:28.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We have a Dyson Animal 41. We've only had it for a few months, but I love it.

Does such a good job compared to the crappy $100 ones we've had previously.

I don't like to spend heaps on appliances, but I don't regret that purchase at all. I use it on tiles, carpet and that linoleum stuff all the time, it has a multi floor tool.

Love it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I brought the animal stick one last weekend @ Harvey Norman it was $650 & worth every cent. I was so disgusted in what came out of my carpets with a quick going over. My whole house Is tiles except for the bedrooms

Harvey Norman has a deal on this week buy a Dyson product & get another one free

DH 37 + me 33 = DS1 3.5 & DS2 10 wks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    You will never look back. Prefer the barrel over an upright.

Mummy of Max 2 from donor eggs from my lovely sister.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I love our Dyson! It cleans better than any other vacuum I've ever used. I do like the barrel version better than the upright though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have the Dyson Animal 44- the hot pink cordless stick vacuum cleaner that we have stuck on the wall near the lounge/ kitchen. It has seriously changed the way we clean the house- vacuuming used to be a real chore, having to drag the vacuum cleaner up from the garage etc. Now, because it is so handy, I use it a few times a day. The bagless system is excellent. It is easy to clean and great on carpet and laminate flooring. I lasts about 20 minutes (which will last me 4 days or so before I recharge it) and has a booster power setting which I use on the carpets and rugs. The dust capture area looks small- sometimes I fill it a few times a day, but it is easy to empty. Hmmmm... still amazed at how much stuff comes up off my floors. I think you could get one for around $400 from the Good Guys if you bargain.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to littleriv For This Useful Post:

French Pear  (29-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I also have the dyson animal stick vacuum the 44? if that's the newest one. It is amazing! Better than any vacuum u have ever used, after using/seeing mine a few of my friends have brought it as well. I never use my other plug in vacuum now. We have ours hanging up in the laundry and I just grab it and vac whenever. It's definitely not a hassle. It also came with some extra heads so I can vacuum the car easily and the couches. Big fan!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I meant to say u have wood floors, tiles and a couple of rugs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have a barrel one and love it. We have carpet, tiles and timber floors - it works great on all surfaces.
    I'm thinking of getting a cordless one too so that I don't spend half my life sweeping the tiles in the kitchen and family room.

Me 39 DF 35
    DD ICSI April 2011
    Baby no 2 due Nov 13 - natural!!