+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VicPark View Post
    There has to be more to the story than this....
    I don't think there has to be more to this story. People can draw all sorts of conclusions in their own mind. We can perceive things/people in ways that aren't reflected in reality. She clearly has some bee in her bonnet...but it could quite easily be an imaginary bee...it may seem real to her.
    I would be prepared to spend money on a solicitor to send her a request to desist letter. She is an adult and she needs to be reminded that access to social media is not (or shouldn't be)/ does not give her the right to harass other people or to provide a forum for her to express her own, unsubtantiated personal views on others.

I would be po'd about this too Seymour. I guess the trick is to deal with her in a more respectful and professional way than she has treated you.

Goodluck.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakois View Post
    I agree with this. Random people don't just go making up stuff like that without there being a back story of some sort...... Oh, unless they are batsh!t crazy!! Then, they generally get caught out for the sneaky little liars they are!
    Actually, random people do this sort of thing all the time. The Internet gives spineless creeps a place to lash out at anyone and everyone with a misconception that it somehow doesn't count because it's online. I've seen it and even been a victim of it. I once called someone on sharing another persons horrifically racist post. The original author saw it called on all his fb fans (so, not even people he knew irl) and people I didn't know messaged me, photoshopped images with my name, called me everything under the sun from psycho to b1tch to ***** etc.
    I even copied the original post on here to get peoples opinions and every single response agreed it was a horribly racist thing he'd said.
    So anything online that people take the slightest offense at (the status about Apple that op mentioned) can be something that weak minded losers feel the need to attack over.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Atropos For This Useful Post:

lovelymum  (29-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Atropos View Post
    Actually, random people do this sort of thing all the time. The Internet gives spineless creeps a place to lash out at anyone and everyone with a misconception that it somehow doesn't count because it's online. I've seen it and even been a victim of it. I once called someone on sharing another persons horrifically racist post. The original author saw it called on all his fb fans (so, not even people he knew irl) and people I didn't know messaged me, photoshopped images with my name, called me everything under the sun from psycho to b1tch to ***** etc.
    I even copied the original post on here to get peoples opinions and every single response agreed it was a horribly racist thing he'd said.
    So anything online that people take the slightest offense at (the status about Apple that op mentioned) can be something that weak minded losers feel the need to attack over.
    True and I understand that it does happen.

The opposite does happen as well though, where someone cries victim , when in fact they've created the drama themselves. I guess I'm just a tad sceptical having been sucked in by an elaborate lie online and having been made a fool of.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jakois For This Useful Post:

Atropos  (29-09-2013),HugsBunny  (29-09-2013),Lumpy Melon  (29-09-2013)