+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    What time does your partner finish work ? Could you do some afternoon/evening shifts somewhere for some extra cash ?
    Maybe supermarket work as a shelf stacker, or kmart, or kitchen hand ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is there an option DD can go to the center you work, either in your room or another room so you can still bf? At the center where my DS went, his carer has her own DD in the room. Another carer that works in the toddler room has her DD in the baby room, when bub is very upset, the carer in baby room will go swap with her.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lovesushi View Post
    Is there an option DD can go to the center you work, either in your room or another room so you can still bf? At the center where my DS went, his carer has her own DD in the room. Another carer that works in the toddler room has her DD in the baby room, when bub is very upset, the carer in baby room will go swap with her.
    ^This! I have just started my mat leave for the birth of my DD2 and I also work in CC. One of the first things I discussed about coming back was making it work with breastfeeding etc. our centre has a policy that you do not work in the same room as your child (which I completely agree is easier all around) however when due for a feed or upset a staff member from the nursery will just swap with me and I will settle her in the nursery while also being able to still supervise. I am only taking 16 weeks so she will be the same age as your DD. Having this option was a big relief for me as I hated the idea of having to go back to work so quickly but unfortunately in a very similiar financial situation