Closed Thread
Page 86 of 97 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So excited I got a call from a dr who specializes in my gene mutation MTHFR and I was on their waiting list and they got me in today and short notice

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pprom.mama For This Useful Post:

#Mama  (05-11-2013),Chillies  (05-11-2013),Little Ted  (05-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    CD1 - so much pain! I hate the wicked witch.

"...dreaming of a belly full of life"
    I'm so sorry to hear. I was really holding hope for you

Due to my last 2 cycles being 23 days I'm thinking of getting my hormones tested. From my (obsessive) research cycles this short can be bad news for TTC. Would the tests I want be what is referred to as "day 21 progesterone" tests? Can I get this done at a regular doctors office and is this something doctors won't be willing to do unless you've been trying 12 months? Thanks in advance.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sophisto For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (05-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, im DPO 11 today and have Bfp yesterday and today, although the line isn't as dark as the her... Yesterday after my Bfp I felt pregnant with lots of normal symptoms.. But today I don't feel like that and have brown spotting... It's so hard to stay positive as I always have brown spotting about 6 days before af... Has anyone got any experience with this.. Please share your thoughts and happy for the blunt truth as would prefer that then getting my hopes up..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanyandco View Post
    So excited I got a call from a dr who specializes in my gene mutation MTHFR and I was on their waiting list and they got me in today and short notice

Wahoo! Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanyandco View Post

Thats great. Fingerscrossed it all goes well

Damn Funchu that really is the pitts. How very mean

Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    So sorry to hear . I really thought it was your month. As much as I want af to show up (cd123 today) I'm terrified it's going to be really painful.
    Becca I can't believe you are still waiting for AF. I really hope something happens for you soon.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    According to ff I am 3 dpo but I am guessing just 1dpo. We will see. Fx everyone

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophisto View Post
    I'm so sorry to hear. I was really holding hope for you

Due to my last 2 cycles being 23 days I'm thinking of getting my hormones tested. From my (obsessive) research cycles this short can be bad news for TTC. Would the tests I want be what is referred to as "day 21 progesterone" tests? Can I get this done at a regular doctors office and is this something doctors won't be willing to do unless you've been trying 12 months? Thanks in advance.
    You need to get progesterone tested 7 days before expected AF, so cd16 for you, although anywhere between cd16 & cd19 should be okay. It depends on your doctor as to whether they'll order blood tests. Do you chart? 23 days would be okay as long as you o by cd12 at the latest, as at least 11 day lp is best for successful conception.

You could also ask for FSH/LH test on cd3.

In the interim, you could try a B multi vitamin (e.g. cenovis B Complex) to extend your lp.

Last edited by Funchu; 05-11-2013 at 12:34.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kkm View Post
    Hi everyone, im DPO 11 today and have Bfp yesterday and today, although the line isn't as dark as the her... Yesterday after my Bfp I felt pregnant with lots of normal symptoms.. But today I don't feel like that and have brown spotting... It's so hard to stay positive as I always have brown spotting about 6 days before af... Has anyone got any experience with this.. Please share your thoughts and happy for the blunt truth as would prefer that then getting my hopes up..
    Congrats on bfp...its normal to have symptoms come and go and still be pregnant. Of course brown spotting could be implantation. Test again tomorrow and see how the line is. I am sorry to say but in my own experience any blood with bfp has always been a bad sign but a lot of women seem to have it with successful pregnancies. I think this is the biggest downfall of early testing, there are a lot more early miscarriages than you think....af just comes and it is not realised and for whatever reason it did not keep growing...if I wasnt such an impatient poas addict there is something to be said for being blissfully unaware..., sorry I am not much help...all I can say keep peeing you will soon see

Sent from my GT-P3110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsmac123 For This Useful Post:

Kkm  (05-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh hunny :-( I am so so sorry... I hear you on the pain, mine has been so bad, I was close to throwing up from the pain yesterday!

DH just informed me that his SA results came back as showing that his levels are above normal, so 100% positive thinking and super BD sessions this month, he better take his berocca, he's going to need the energy!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to BAKE For This Useful Post:

Chillies  (05-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm brown spotting now. Same thing as last cycle... Guess AF is just coming REALLY late for the first time in ever :-/