Closed Thread
Page 78 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast
Results 771 to 780 of 999
  1. #771
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    688
    Thanks
    217
    Thanked
    307
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So it's our 1st wedding anniversary today!! Expected to have a baby by now, started TTC end Nov 12. Due to previous pregnancies that were easy I didn't imagine it would take this long! What a difference 10 years makes.
    We didn't win lotto last night so im figuring all our luck is on winning the baby lotto this month ! 3 dpo today so FX

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SquishyO For This Useful Post:

    Bebedayz  (03-11-2013),JessiW  (03-11-2013),Little Ted  (03-11-2013),NewMrs  (04-11-2013)

  3. #772
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,378
    Thanks
    409
    Thanked
    447
    Reviews
    6
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We've only been ttc since April this time but after getting pregnant in June and miscarrying in July then taking 3+weeks for hcg levels dropping I feel like we totally wasted three months there. With DD we were ttc for 14 months before we got our bfp and then it was with fs help to ovulate. I have everything crossed this is my month.

    Was naughty and poas Friday even though was only 6dpo, but was feeling a little nauseous and had my sisters wedding Sat so wanted to careful drinking if preg. As expected negative, and nausea turned into gastro so many visits to loo Friday night. But medication and not bring able to stomach food meant alcohol was off the cards anyway. And I remembered that when I got pregnant in June I had gastro at around 4dpo too so maybe it's the reduced immune system?

  4. #773
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Beach
    Posts
    809
    Thanks
    786
    Thanked
    303
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SquishyO View Post
    So it's our 1st wedding anniversary today!! Expected to have a baby by now, started TTC end Nov 12. Due to previous pregnancies that were easy I didn't imagine it would take this long! What a difference 10 years makes.
    We didn't win lotto last night so im figuring all our luck is on winning the baby lotto this month ! 3 dpo today so FX
    Happy Anniversary Squishy!

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bebedayz For This Useful Post:

    SquishyO  (03-11-2013)

  6. #774
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,146
    Thanks
    909
    Thanked
    392
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SquishyO View Post
    So it's our 1st wedding anniversary today!! Expected to have a baby by now, started TTC end Nov 12. Due to previous pregnancies that were easy I didn't imagine it would take this long! What a difference 10 years makes.
    We didn't win lotto last night so im figuring all our luck is on winning the baby lotto this month ! 3 dpo today so FX
    Happy anniversary!

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to JessiW For This Useful Post:

    SquishyO  (03-11-2013)

  8. #775
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,146
    Thanks
    909
    Thanked
    392
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Cheese View Post
    We've only been ttc since April this time but after getting pregnant in June and miscarrying in July then taking 3+weeks for hcg levels dropping I feel like we totally wasted three months there. With DD we were ttc for 14 months before we got our bfp and then it was with fs help to ovulate. I have everything crossed this is my month.

    Was naughty and poas Friday even though was only 6dpo, but was feeling a little nauseous and had my sisters wedding Sat so wanted to careful drinking if preg. As expected negative, and nausea turned into gastro so many visits to loo Friday night. But medication and not bring able to stomach food meant alcohol was off the cards anyway. And I remembered that when I got pregnant in June I had gastro at around 4dpo too so maybe it's the reduced immune system?
    Fx! At least it will make having that horrid bug worth it

  9. #776
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    921
    Thanks
    328
    Thanked
    326
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SquishyO View Post
    So it's our 1st wedding anniversary today!! Expected to have a baby by now, started TTC end Nov 12. Due to previous pregnancies that were easy I didn't imagine it would take this long! What a difference 10 years makes.
    We didn't win lotto last night so im figuring all our luck is on winning the baby lotto this month ! 3 dpo today so FX
    Yep, after two "oopsies" I never imagined we would have problems. I have to keep reminding myself though that the average time ttc after VR is 12 months..

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to BAKE For This Useful Post:

    SquishyO  (03-11-2013)

  11. #777
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    688
    Thanks
    217
    Thanked
    307
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BAKE View Post
    Yep, after two "oopsies" I never imagined we would have problems. I have to keep reminding myself though that the average time ttc after VR is 12 months..
    Yeah my first two were oopsies too lol. Here's hoping it's sooner than 12 months for you!!

  12. #778
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    5,932
    Thanks
    910
    Thanked
    4,460
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    On one hand I'm so glad we are doing this on our own terms. But on the other hand I really wish we could have a whoopsie lol. So much less stress!!

  13. #779
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    25
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked
    11
    Reviews
    0
    I'll be testing 28/11. Good luck this month ladies xos

  14. #780
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    688
    Thanks
    217
    Thanked
    307
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    On one hand I'm so glad we are doing this on our own terms. But on the other hand I really wish we could have a whoopsie lol. So much less stress!!
    Wishing you all the best!

    At the time the whoopsies were stressful I was only 21 and at uni when fell with my daughter then when she was just 4 months old I found out I was pregnant again! So at 23 I had a 13 month old and a newborn!! It was so stress full I swore I would never have any more! But 10 years later and I married to a new wonderful man that we decided we would regret not having one together, so here we are xo

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to SquishyO For This Useful Post:

    Chillies  (04-11-2013)


 

Similar Threads

  1. Spectacular September Testing Thread 2013 #2
    By MamaOfPrincessX2 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 688
    Last Post: 22-09-2015, 22:23
  2. Hopeful May 2013 Testing Thread
    By MamaHearts5 in forum Conception issues & ttc
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 14-04-2013, 14:38
  3. Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread
    By ChannyV in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1387
    Last Post: 03-02-2013, 14:45

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Nice Pak Products
Australian Made and Owned. The Baby U Goat Milk Skincare range is enriched with soothing goats milk sourced from country, Victoria. Goat's milk has a pH level close to that of our own skin and contains natural sources of amino acids and vitamins.
sales & new stuffsee all
The Health Hub
Give a new mum a fitness boost for Christmas & New Year. Studio-based, small group training sessions - cardio, strength, core, Pilates & boxing. Choice of 16 hrs per week, flexible-arrival feature - bubs & kids welcome! Gift vouchers available.
featured supporter
Pea Pods Reusable Nappies
Pea Pods are the smart choice when it comes to choosing what's best for you, your baby and the environment. Affordable and simple to use, Pea Pods keep your baby dry & happy. Visit our website to find your nearest stockist or order online.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!