Closed Thread
Page 78 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So it's our 1st wedding anniversary today!! Expected to have a baby by now, started TTC end Nov 12. Due to previous pregnancies that were easy I didn't imagine it would take this long! What a difference 10 years makes.
    We didn't win lotto last night so im figuring all our luck is on winning the baby lotto this month ! 3 dpo today so FX

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SquishyO For This Useful Post:

Bebedayz  (03-11-2013),JessiW  (03-11-2013),Little Ted  (03-11-2013),NewMrs  (04-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We've only been ttc since April this time but after getting pregnant in June and miscarrying in July then taking 3+weeks for hcg levels dropping I feel like we totally wasted three months there. With DD we were ttc for 14 months before we got our bfp and then it was with fs help to ovulate. I have everything crossed this is my month.

Was naughty and poas Friday even though was only 6dpo, but was feeling a little nauseous and had my sisters wedding Sat so wanted to careful drinking if preg. As expected negative, and nausea turned into gastro so many visits to loo Friday night. But medication and not bring able to stomach food meant alcohol was off the cards anyway. And I remembered that when I got pregnant in June I had gastro at around 4dpo too so maybe it's the reduced immune system?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SquishyO View Post
    So it's our 1st wedding anniversary today!! Expected to have a baby by now, started TTC end Nov 12. Due to previous pregnancies that were easy I didn't imagine it would take this long! What a difference 10 years makes.
    We didn't win lotto last night so im figuring all our luck is on winning the baby lotto this month ! 3 dpo today so FX
    Happy Anniversary Squishy!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bebedayz For This Useful Post:

SquishyO  (03-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy anniversary!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to JessiW For This Useful Post:

SquishyO  (03-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Cheese View Post
    We've only been ttc since April this time but after getting pregnant in June and miscarrying in July then taking 3+weeks for hcg levels dropping I feel like we totally wasted three months there. With DD we were ttc for 14 months before we got our bfp and then it was with fs help to ovulate. I have everything crossed this is my month.

Was naughty and poas Friday even though was only 6dpo, but was feeling a little nauseous and had my sisters wedding Sat so wanted to careful drinking if preg. As expected negative, and nausea turned into gastro so many visits to loo Friday night. But medication and not bring able to stomach food meant alcohol was off the cards anyway. And I remembered that when I got pregnant in June I had gastro at around 4dpo too so maybe it's the reduced immune system?
    Fx! At least it will make having that horrid bug worth it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep, after two "oopsies" I never imagined we would have problems. I have to keep reminding myself though that the average time ttc after VR is 12 months..

10. The Following User Says Thank You to BAKE For This Useful Post:

SquishyO  (03-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BAKE View Post
    Yep, after two "oopsies" I never imagined we would have problems. I have to keep reminding myself though that the average time ttc after VR is 12 months..
    Yeah my first two were oopsies too lol. Here's hoping it's sooner than 12 months for you!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    On one hand I'm so glad we are doing this on our own terms. But on the other hand I really wish we could have a whoopsie lol. So much less stress!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'll be testing 28/11. Good luck this month ladies xos

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    On one hand I'm so glad we are doing this on our own terms. But on the other hand I really wish we could have a whoopsie lol. So much less stress!!
    Wishing you all the best!

At the time the whoopsies were stressful I was only 21 and at uni when fell with my daughter then when she was just 4 months old I found out I was pregnant again! So at 23 I had a 13 month old and a newborn!! It was so stress full I swore I would never have any more! But 10 years later and I married to a new wonderful man that we decided we would regret not having one together, so here we are xo

15. The Following User Says Thank You to SquishyO For This Useful Post:

Chillies  (04-11-2013)