Closed Thread
Page 77 of 97 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm so sorry to all you ladies who have been here so long, you're all so damn strong! Keep that chin up and don't ever let your bodies get you down. Funchu have you talked to anyone yet for some tests maybe?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    I was in last novembers thread

Sent from my GT-S5830T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Sorry shadow and Becca. Can't believe how long it's been. 12 mths exactly in a week and a half I think. I only joined Bubhub in January, same time I started using FF. I was also in denial about it taking so long.

It's weird but somehow I still manage to find positivity from somewhere around O time and into the TWW. Each time I break a little more than the last though when AF comes or a line disappears. It's true though, as hard as it is when all you want is a bubby, it helps a little to have other things going on in your life to try to help you distract yourself.

I'm a massive Christmas fan so I'm about to start putting up decorations! I know it's early but I know it will cheer me up and I want to have it done by the time DHs sister and our nephew come down to visit in a few wks 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    I'm so sorry to all you ladies who have been here so long, you're all so damn strong! Keep that chin up and don't ever let your bodies get you down. Funchu have you talked to anyone yet for some tests maybe?
    I'll get my GP to do a bunch of tests when I see her tomorrow.

"...dreaming of a belly full of life"

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Funchu For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (03-11-2013),MrsTugs  (03-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    BFN again. I'm seeing my GP tomorrow. My temp dropped again, so maybe AF is on the way. This has been the hardest cycle yet. At least the false hope normally only lasts a couple of days (I've had a couple of cycles where bbt stayed high right before AF came). This time it has been over a week. I think I was in the November thread last year too (I can't remember if I started joining testing threads straight away). It's really hard to see newbies come and go & still be stuck here.

Aw hunny.
    Have you had any gp tests done yet? I know your DH had the SA.
    I'll keep hoping either way.
    If it's a bfp then duh, total awesomeness.
    If it's AF then, maybe the appointment is a step in the right direction. You'll get there, I just know it xx.

Afm; I'll go to gp on Wed and get that cd21 test done that's been sitting around in my study. Might as well.....

Sent from my anti-social device

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mumofprincess View Post
    Gahhhhhhh !!!! AF arrived 3 days early! Thanks witch !!
    Good luck everyone else xx

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub
    Stinkin' AF!

Quote Originally Posted by NewMrs View Post
    So I tested yesterday afternoon cos im stupid and couldn't wait... bfn...
    Tested this morning and still bfn.
    Im starting to think this will never happen!
    I know its only been. Since June but I thought it would happen before this.
    Congrats to all who have bfps so far! November is seeming to be a wonderful month for most of you!
    How exciting!
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    I was in last novembers thread

We started purposefully trying for our next child last November after losing a surprise earlier in the year - the 1st my cycle started...and we fell straight away and mc'd. Next one took 6 months to conceive and mc'd. So this one we found out 1 year to the day that we were expecting. Half the battle is falling pregnant the other half is staying pregnant! Thought I would have been too stressed with studies to fall as my cortisol levels went up earlier in the year and I didn't even feel stressed then, but I did last month. So, as ladies were previously saying - stress musn't hinder it too much.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Ted For This Useful Post:

JessiW  (03-11-2013),mumofprincess  (03-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sorry Funchu. Really hope it's still a late BFP. If not then hopefully your GP can push you in the right direction for your next step x

9. The Following User Says Thank You to JessiW For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (03-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Nutty November Testing Thread 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    BFN again. I'm seeing my GP tomorrow. My temp dropped again, so maybe AF is on the way. This has been the hardest cycle yet. At least the false hope normally only lasts a couple of days (I've had a couple of cycles where bbt stayed high right before AF came). This time it has been over a week. I think I was in the November thread last year too (I can't remember if I started joining testing threads straight away). It's really hard to see newbies come and go & still be stuck here.

Funchu I'm so sorry to hear.
    I get it - AF arrived 7 days late this month, and even though I was getting BFNs there was still this hope I held onto. I think the longer you can hang onto that hope, the harder it hits you afterwards. It feels so unfair.
    Let us know how your appointment goes. I'll be waiting to hear! x
    Last edited by #Mama; 03-11-2013 at 13:01.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to #Mama For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (03-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ughhhh Funchu, I had that in February-mine was 2 weeks late so I went to the dr and I went to do a urine sample only to find AF! The dr just told me it sometimes happens grrrrrr I was so mad n sad.

I am also a Nov 2012 tester! Hopefully I won't need to be in one for another year at least. Like Little Ted says-half the battle is BFP then the other half is trying to keep it. As I write I'm getting cramps n trying not to freak the hell out xxx

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Chillies For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (03-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ohhh funchu im sorry. life sucks sometimes, but nature is just being overly cruel for you at the moment.

Little ted, I agree, staying preggers is also a battle in itself. If stress was a cause for losing bubas on its own, ds would not be here thats for sure!
    we were living with my parents, and my older bro (mentally unstable) moved in. at 8wks preg, only 3 months after my mc, (he knew I was utd) he cornered me in the kitchen screaming in my face with a fist raised. I yelled for dad to come get him, by the time dad got there, he was sitting innocently at the table and said nothing happened. The next night I was trying to tell dad about it, and he repeated the same performance, louder, closer and even more intense saying he had no problem with hitting me. This was just minuites after saying he should have slit our mums throat! At 20wks preggers, he was found unconscious next to a noose he had hung, empty wild turkey bottles and an empty anti depressant bottle next to him.
    each time we had a scan, I was amazed our little fighter was hanging on with a strong heartbeat and so active.

Anyway.... I done an opk today....and theres a 2nd line (wasn't there 2 days ago) so we are on the road to being fertile!

I'm going to call the obgyn tomorrow too.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

Chillies  (03-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've been here since July, and as of today on to my 6th cycle... As much as it sucks, I am glad I have you ladies to share it with!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to BAKE For This Useful Post:

Chillies  (03-11-2013)