Closed Thread
Page 76 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Vitex is to regulate your cycle, but can take up to 3 months to work and if your cycle is normal , it can mess it up. B6 is supposed to lengthen lp.

I'm onto month 14 of ttc #1

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Wow everyone very talkative this morning I had to catch up a lot :-)

I am on my phone so this could take a while replying to everyone haha 8-)

Teeja - definitely darker. Big difference. So so happy for you!

Sparkles - I think I can see something too; make sure you do a comparative test same time tomorrow! Yay yay yay!

Newmrs - it's not over til the witch is here hon!! Keep in mind that your poor body is still catching up from last cycles unfortunate news. Maybe it's meant to be one more cycle in the grand scheme of things. Or maybe your bfp is just playing hide and seek.

Ted - box was going through a bit of bullying and she decided to close her account to stop the abusive emails. It's sad that bh can be a haven for some and a disappointment for others :-(

Afm, I'm STILL waiting. First time I've made it to cd29 without AF since I can ever remember. Really hope that's good news, cos the bfn sure didn't help :-/

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (03-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Funchu any news?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I've been waiting and refreshing the page. I have my fingers and toes crossed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shadow and beca (I really need to learn to multi-quote) I was thinking of those who have been waiting longer than 6 months- much longer. My heart goes out to you.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sophisto For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (03-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophisto View Post
    Shadow and beca (I really need to learn to multi-quote) I was thinking of those who have been waiting longer than 6 months- much longer. My heart goes out to you.
    Sometimes I get really upset, other times I hate my body and then there are times like today when I feel like I've accepted defeat. Cd121 today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MissSparkles View Post
    Is this wishfull thinking? Attachment 45262
    No way! That looks positive to me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hopefully the next two weeks fly by and we get a positive - first month trying maybe baby an we only got to use it once O just snuck up on me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NewMrs View Post
    So I tested yesterday afternoon cos im stupid and couldn't wait... bfn...
    Tested this morning and still bfn.
    Im starting to think this will never happen!
    I know its only been. Since June but I thought it would happen before this.
    Congrats to all who have bfps so far! November is seeming to be a wonderful month for most of you!
    How exciting!
    May here, so I understand! The only thing I can say I know it's easy to get disheartened, but if you give up you definitely won't get that BFP. Try doing something for you to take your mind off it, I'm doing a liver cleanse (bleugh), doing a couple of writing courses and I've taken up yoga!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Funchu any news?
    BFN again. I'm seeing my GP tomorrow. My temp dropped again, so maybe AF is on the way. This has been the hardest cycle yet. At least the false hope normally only lasts a couple of days (I've had a couple of cycles where bbt stayed high right before AF came). This time it has been over a week. I think I was in the November thread last year too (I can't remember if I started joining testing threads straight away). It's really hard to see newbies come and go & still be stuck here.

"...dreaming of a belly full of life"