Closed Thread
Page 73 of 97 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Also ted I got a pm that boxcat was leaving bh unfortunately :-( so if you want to take her off the roll call maybe

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Sorry to hear that bake. Any explanation for the long cycle?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Hopefully it was enough art!! Those little swimmers can be tougher than we give them credit for!

It's cd29 & my official test date tomorrow. Bake, soph, funchu; anyone joining me POAS tomorrow?
    I'm out but testing again later in the month- at the 6 month mark. Yikes!

Best of luck to you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by queenshazza View Post
    So it has been 8 weeks since I had the implanon out. No AF during this time and cramping the last few days. Have a friends bday party tonight, and as I've been feeling off (breasts tender, tummy feeling odd, really tired) I thought better check just to make sure. So there I am waiting for the test to show when I get a really bad cramp that doubles me up onto the bathroom floor and almost makes me vomit. DH comes is and see how bad it is and calls an ambulance. After getting off the phone to 000 he looks at the test on the counter and...

Attachment 45244

So thinking the worst (ectopic pregnancy), we rush off in the ambulance. Urine test and blood test confirm pregnancy and... Urinary Tract Infection causing cramping and pain in the abdomen. Absolutely amazing news and we are super excited. Was definitely not expecting this to happen so soon as I'm 34 and Implanon use can take time to wear off. here's hoping it all goes well. Early bday present for me (35 next Saturday)
    Wow what a way to get your bfp! Congrats!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sophisto For This Useful Post:

queenshazza  (02-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats Teeja and Queen!!! Way to go ladies!!! Fab news lets keep those BFPs rolling!! :-)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bebedayz For This Useful Post:

queenshazza  (03-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BAKE View Post
    So how long after a dip below coverline should AF come? I have been expecting it all day and nothing... Bloody body!!!

Also would panadeine forte make bbt lower? I took some last night for a migraine..
    I'm pretty sure it could make your temp lower. Has AF arrived? If not, and your temp is up again tomorrow, you can join me in testing. I have absolutely everything crossed for my BFP tomorrow. I have an appointment with my GP on Monday. It would be nice to say yes when she asks me if I'm pregnant.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Funchu For This Useful Post:

jenjenOo  (02-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay got some testing buddies tomorrow XD

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by queenshazza View Post
    So it has been 8 weeks since I had the implanon out. No AF during this time and cramping the last few days. Have a friends bday party tonight, and as I've been feeling off (breasts tender, tummy feeling odd, really tired) I thought better check just to make sure. So there I am waiting for the test to show when I get a really bad cramp that doubles me up onto the bathroom floor and almost makes me vomit. DH comes is and see how bad it is and calls an ambulance. After getting off the phone to 000 he looks at the test on the counter and...

Attachment 45244

So thinking the worst (ectopic pregnancy), we rush off in the ambulance. Urine test and blood test confirm pregnancy and... Urinary Tract Infection causing cramping and pain in the abdomen. Absolutely amazing news and we are super excited. Was definitely not expecting this to happen so soon as I'm 34 and Implanon use can take time to wear off. here's hoping it all goes well. Early bday present for me (35 next Saturday)
    Congratulations, what a way to get your BFP!!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to SquishyO For This Useful Post:

queenshazza  (03-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay got some testing buddies tomorrow XD
    Good luck!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Also ted I got a pm that boxcat was leaving bh unfortunately :-( so if you want to take her off the roll call maybe
    I was just wondering today where she was! Hope everything is ok x

15. The Following User Says Thank You to SquishyO For This Useful Post:

MrsTugs  (02-11-2013)