Closed Thread
Page 72 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    There's no such thing as "normal". Everyone is different.
    Totally agree on this point.
    Hang in there Funchu!
    I'm still crossing my fingers for you! xx

Sent from my anti-social device

Thanks
    Reviews
    So it has been 8 weeks since I had the implanon out. No AF during this time and cramping the last few days. Have a friends bday party tonight, and as I've been feeling off (breasts tender, tummy feeling odd, really tired) I thought better check just to make sure. So there I am waiting for the test to show when I get a really bad cramp that doubles me up onto the bathroom floor and almost makes me vomit. DH comes is and see how bad it is and calls an ambulance. After getting off the phone to 000 he looks at the test on the counter and...

IMG_1401[1].jpg

So thinking the worst (ectopic pregnancy), we rush off in the ambulance. Urine test and blood test confirm pregnancy and... Urinary Tract Infection causing cramping and pain in the abdomen. Absolutely amazing news and we are super excited. Was definitely not expecting this to happen so soon as I'm 34 and Implanon use can take time to wear off. here's hoping it all goes well. Early bday present for me (35 next Saturday)

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to queenshazza For This Useful Post:

Chillies  (02-11-2013),JessiW  (03-11-2013),Little Ted  (03-11-2013),Mamasupial  (02-11-2013),MrsTugs  (02-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Teeja View Post
    I wasn't going to test until tomorrow but I caved and just did one. I think I can see a line but maybe it's just an evap?? I wasn't expecting anything to come up at all as I never get a second line so was shocked to see something there!
    Attachment 45213
    Congratulations Teeja!! wonderful news here's hoping everything goes well for all of us

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by queenshazza View Post
    So it has been 8 weeks since I had the implanon out. No AF during this time and cramping the last few days. Have a friends bday party tonight, and as I've been feeling off (breasts tender, tummy feeling odd, really tired) I thought better check just to make sure. So there I am waiting for the test to show when I get a really bad cramp that doubles me up onto the bathroom floor and almost makes me vomit. DH comes is and see how bad it is and calls an ambulance. After getting off the phone to 000 he looks at the test on the counter and...

Attachment 45244

So thinking the worst (ectopic pregnancy), we rush off in the ambulance. Urine test and blood test confirm pregnancy and... Urinary Tract Infection causing cramping and pain in the abdomen. Absolutely amazing news and we are super excited. Was definitely not expecting this to happen so soon as I'm 34 and Implanon use can take time to wear off. here's hoping it all goes well. Early bday present for me (35 next Saturday)
    CONGRATULATIONS!!! What a story eek! Glad ur okay

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Chillies For This Useful Post:

queenshazza  (02-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chillies View Post
    CONGRATULATIONS!!! What a story eek! Glad ur okay
    Thanks Chillies. It was scary, but the doctors were so calm that it made me feel better. DH is so happy. Going round unit singing "I'm a Da-ad" and doing his funny dance. Love him to bits

8. The Following User Says Thank You to queenshazza For This Useful Post:

Chillies  (02-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by queenshazza View Post
    Thanks Chillies. It was scary, but the doctors were so calm that it made me feel better. DH is so happy. Going round unit singing "I'm a Da-ad" and doing his funny dance. Love him to bits
    That is so cute!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats to everyone for their BFP's. I am 4DPO I think, not sure we got the egg though because we have been so busy with work and when one finishes the other starts - we DTD a couple times but I don't think it was enough.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ARTPOP For This Useful Post:

Chillies  (03-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So how long after a dip below coverline should AF come? I have been expecting it all day and nothing... Bloody body!!!

Also would panadeine forte make bbt lower? I took some last night for a migraine..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hopefully it was enough art!! Those little swimmers can be tougher than we give them credit for!

It's cd29 & my official test date tomorrow. Bake, soph, funchu; anyone joining me POAS tomorrow?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

Chillies  (03-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Hopefully it was enough art!! Those little swimmers can be tougher than we give them credit for!

It's cd29 & my official test date tomorrow. Bake, soph, funchu; anyone joining me POAS tomorrow?
    My temp dipped below coverline this morning, so I am not testing, expecting the witch to arrive at any second lol