Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Can u pls add me to test nov 27

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Teeja View Post
    Thanks
    I think the 14th of July. Might see if I can get bloods done this morning.
    Can I crash again and suggest you do another test around 10 am it should show a stronger line if positive, apparently SMU works better

But I think it's positive anyway congrats.

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wasn't going to test until tomorrow but I caved and just did one. I think I can see a line but maybe it's just an evap?? I wasn't expecting anything to come up at all as I never get a second line so was shocked to see something there!
    Attachment 45213
    Congratulations Teeja - it looks positive to me!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KaraB View Post
    Have you had a blood test funchu?
    No. I'll go to the Dr on Monday if my temp is still up, whether I get another BFN tomorrow or a BFP (hopefully it's the latter). My temp dropped a little this morning, but I took it at s different time (open circle on ff)... it's still above the cover line, so hopefully it will go back up tomorrow morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Chillies View Post
    Hey Funchu, thank you! Well I don't usually get cm before AF. It was different in that it was (TMI) kind of gummy and really white but I only got that on Tuesday. Now it's just slippery cm that is clear but feels wet. Hope this helps?? Xo
    Thanks. I've had a lot of creamy CM since Thursday - feeling really uncomfortable - when normally I have dry/sticky CM before AF. They say anything different can be a pg symptom. My boobs have just started hurting though, which is normal for me pre-AF.

Q for anyone who might know: I'm worried about my progesterone levels (because of my rocky post-o temps) - when is the best time in your cycle to get pg levels checked? Is that the 7dpo blood test?

"...dreaming of a belly full of life"

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Funchu For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (02-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    Congratulations Teeja - it looks positive to me!!!

No. I'll go to the Dr on Monday if my temp is still up, whether I get another BFN tomorrow or a BFP (hopefully it's the latter). My temp dropped a little this morning, but I took it at s different time (open circle on ff)... it's still above the cover line, so hopefully it will go back up tomorrow morning.

Thanks. I've had a lot of creamy CM since Thursday - feeling really uncomfortable - when normally I have dry/sticky CM before AF. They say anything different can be a pg symptom. My boobs have just started hurting though, which is normal for me pre-AF.

Q for anyone who might know: I'm worried about my progesterone levels (because of my rocky post-o temps) - when is the best time in your cycle to get pg levels checked? Is that the 7dpo blood test?

Yes I had that blood test last month I actually went at 6dpo and it still picked up o and prog levels fine

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Joeee For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (02-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow guys, thank you so much for the outpouring of support regarding my friends insensitive comments that I miscarried because I was stressed. The judgement impliedin that is what is so distressing- and I do know maybe a small percentage of miscarriages are related to stress in some ways - but I had a missed miscarriage which was a chromosomal abnormality and nothing to do with stress... I am 42 and know that there aren't many more chances left for me, so I'm doing everything in my power to give myself the best opportunity to fall pregnant - including restructuring my business to allow time off..

So a huge hug and thanks to everyone, thank goodness for BH! <3

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Summer For This Useful Post:

Chillies  (02-11-2013),mrsmac123  (02-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wasn't going to test until tomorrow but I caved and just did one. I think I can see a line but maybe it's just an evap?? I wasn't expecting anything to come up at all as I never get a second line so was shocked to see something there!
    Attachment 45213
    Congratulations !!! Definite second line there!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    I'm currently 6 days late and have had several BFNs - so frustrating. Good luck for this cycle.
    It's sooo fricken aggravating! Why must our bodies and hormones play games with us!?? I've had very regular cycles my whole life (28-29 days), but the past 6 months they have been all over the place!? 26d, 31d, 28d, 33d etc...how do you pinpoint O when they are all over the place!?...and throw in a husband that works some night shifts with a low libido, so I only get a few BD tickets a month!, so getting a BFP is going to be tricky! ;-) But at least I know why there was no BFP last month, I ovulated around day 16-17 instead of 14, and we only BD on 12 & 13. Might start temping...

Do you temp Funchu? And OPK?

Sent from my GT-P5100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Attachment 45213
    Yesiree, 2nd line there!! Congrats! Fx for sticky!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mumwants3 View Post
    It's sooo fricken aggravating! Why must our bodies and hormones play games with us!?? I've had very regular cycles my whole life (28-29 days), but the past 6 months they have been all over the place!? 26d, 31d, 28d, 33d etc...how do you pinpoint O when they are all over the place!?...and throw in a husband that works some night shifts with a low libido, so I only get a few BD tickets a month!, so getting a BFP is going to be tricky! ;-) But at least I know why there was no BFP last month, I ovulated around day 16-17 instead of 14, and we only BD on 12 & 13. Might start temping...

Do you temp Funchu? And OPK?

I temp. My temps are still above the cover line: My Ovulation Chart

I don't use OPKs because I have trouble getting results on them - short LH surge I think... although, maybe it's more of an issue with the way my body produces urine, or how hormones are released into my urine? Maybe that's why the HPTs have been -ve?