Closed Thread
Page 68 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everyone!
    I'm away overseas working and have only just had the chance to jump online and catch up on all the news! Huge congratulations to Chillies and Little Ted - fantastic news!!! @Chillies, you will have to change your signature now!!

I left my gorgeous man on CD11, and I think (although I'm not testing) that I may have ovulated on CD15 - I wonder if there was a slow sperm hanging around that long? Here's hoping!

Had a downer this week, friends of mine dropped in to see me (haven't seen them for nine months - they live here - overseas) and they commented that they thought I would have had a baby by now seeing as I got engaged earlier this year... So I gently answered "Actually, we lost a baby not that long ago..." And they both answered, "Oh because you were so stressed... "

I am really upset, this year has been a huge work year and there are times I have been stressed, but stress doesn't kill babies. Why do people assume that stress causes miscarriages? I really hate the implication that I did something to make my baby die that could have been avoided if I just looked after myself better or stressed less or something. Am I OK to be upset at these type of comments?

Anyway, I am back home on the 7th, AF due on the 8th, not really holding out much hope seeing as I've been away - but you never know. Maybe December will be my month!

Good luck everyone who is in their TWW and testing in November! I'm joining you, but am not really expecting a BFP.
    xxxx

PS. Funchu, I was 12 days late last month and I am NEVER late - got negative tests, but some symptoms. Maybe early chem pregnancy - but SO confusing, sorry you're going through that too :-(
    Last edited by Summer; 02-11-2013 at 01:03. Reason: Spelling!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Summer For This Useful Post:

Chillies  (02-11-2013),Funchu  (02-11-2013),Little Ted  (02-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wasn't going to test until tomorrow but I caved and just did one. I think I can see a line but maybe it's just an evap?? I wasn't expecting anything to come up at all as I never get a second line so was shocked to see something there!
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1383334342.373832.jpg

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Teeja For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (02-11-2013),NewMrs  (02-11-2013),Topaztigerlillyxxx  (02-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    12dpo and bfn My temps are still very high. Had a crazy dream (have had heaps last few days) that it was positive. Smoke started coming from the test then it exploded! Haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Teeja positive to me !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by silveryblue View Post
    Congrats Teeja positive to me !
    Do you really think so? I think I'm about 12dpo so should it be darker or is that ok?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Have you had a blood test funchu?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Definitely a positive teeja! Congrats!
    Ive just woken up and been to the toilet and heaps of cm...wondering if maybe im not ovulating til now!
    Thats probably the frustrating thing about not using opks!
    What do you all think! I thought I was 13dpo today or 11dpo by dates of normal af!
    Last edited by NewMrs; 02-11-2013 at 06:16.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leisylou I think you just get used to what pple say for lack of knowing what else to say and sometimes being ignorant...I had a male work colleague with 2 kids he dotes on say to me 3 days after mc...oh you dont want kids anyway they are a pain in the ***...also pple who it comes easy for really dont give it much thought..sometimes you can feel a bit worse when pple stop asking or commenting though as is our case...

All kinds of reasons for mc and I guess the one that makes me feel better is that there was something wrong with the embryo and its natural ...of course that might be a good way to reassure yourself once but not if it keeps happening..someone like my mother...3 kids, 1 mc then 2 more kids. Of course when you keep mc its worth investigating...I think though unless testing is done noone can make assumptions about cause and as for something you did...i think that for some pple it seems no matter what they do it sticks...I am in a flap because I am trying to improve my body....happily taking vitamins etc then you find out...ohhh be careful of vit A ...instead of coffee, green tea...no that can be full of caffeine...then i was drinking fennel tea and read noo dont have that either....I have had a headache but im afraid to take anything while I might be in 2ww ...

Did you use some maybe baby gel...thats meant to be good for keeping the sperm alive for longer...I keep having these thoughts of me walking around with hubbys giggling buddies in there making a camp...

Sent from my GT-P3110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsmac123 For This Useful Post:

Summer  (02-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Teeja I think its pos and dont worry about it being darker at 12dpo might only have implanted a couple of days ago...congrats!

Sent from my GT-P3110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Twinkley View Post
    Can you please colour me purple or take me off for November testing.

Have not ovulated this month so no need to test. Will have to wait for December now.

Why do our bodies have to be so brutal to us.

Lost all confidence this month that one day will get a BFP feeling very frustrated and disheartened.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Please don't lose hope Twinkley - it does feel like an eternity when you're in the middle of it though. What dosage were you on this month? Have they done a lap? Feel free to keep chatting as you work through things.

Quote Originally Posted by pichka View Post
    Big hugs to all those who had a cruddy month. And huge congrats to those who got their bfp in October.

AF should be due for me on Nov 5th, am CD24 and just coming off the pill last month I will see how we go! Got some bloods taken today (hep b & c, HIV, rubella etc) and have been taking my pre-natal vitamins like a good girl.

Here's hoping to a positive November to all!
    Hi pichka - Welcome to November!

Quote Originally Posted by Leisylou View Post
    Hi everyone!
    I'm away overseas working and have only just had the chance to jump online and catch up on all the news! Huge congratulations to Chillies and Little Ted - fantastic news!!! @Chillies, you will have to change your signature now!!

I left my gorgeous man on CD11, and I think (although I'm not testing) that I may have ovulated on CD15 - I wonder if there was a slow sperm hanging around that long? Here's hoping!

Had a downer this week, friends of mine dropped in to see me (haven't seen them for nine months - they live here - overseas) and they commented that they thought I would have had a baby by now seeing as I got engaged earlier this year... So I gently answered "Actually, we lost a baby not that long ago..." And they both answered, "Oh because you were so stressed... "

I am really upset, this year has been a huge work year and there are times I have been stressed, but stress doesn't kill babies. Why do people assume that stress causes miscarriages? I really hate the implication that I did something to make my baby die that could have been avoided if I just looked after myself better or stressed less or something. Am I OK to be upset at these type of comments?

Anyway, I am back home on the 7th, AF due on the 8th, not really holding out much hope seeing as I've been away - but you never know. Maybe December will be my month!

Good luck everyone who is in their TWW and testing in November! I'm joining you, but am not really expecting a BFP.
    xxxx

PS. Funchu, I was 12 days late last month and I am NEVER late - got negative tests, but some symptoms. Maybe early chem pregnancy - but SO confusing, sorry you're going through that too :-(
    I agree with you Leisylou - there are a lot of people out there who give advice or make comments who don't have a clue about how things work or the situation people are in. The worst one I don't like is along the lines of "Oh the baby must have been sick - it's for the best" after finding out it was my body all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Teeja View Post
    I wasn't going to test until tomorrow but I caved and just did one. I think I can see a line but maybe it's just an evap?? I wasn't expecting anything to come up at all as I never get a second line so was shocked to see something there!
    Attachment 45213
    Congratulations Teeja!!! What would your EDD be at this stage? My line is about the same darkness at 12dpo - which is darker than yesterday - so don't worry. If you want to be certain go and get bloods and then take another hpt tomorrow or the next day to see it get darker.

Quote Originally Posted by silveryblue View Post
    12dpo and bfn My temps are still very high. Had a crazy dream (have had heaps last few days) that it was positive. Smoke started coming from the test then it exploded! Haha.
    A ticking time bomb...hoping it means the countdown to you bfp is well and truly on its way.

Quote Originally Posted by NewMrs View Post
    Definitely a positive teeja! Congrats!
    Ive just woken up and been to the toilet and heaps of cm...wondering if maybe im not ovulating til now!
    Thats probably the frustrating thing about not using opks!
    What do you all think! I thought I was 13dpo today or 11dpo by dates of normal af!
    So hard to tell if someone has ovulated for sure without a blood test. And of course at the end of your cycle you could possibly pin point when it 'should' have happened. Some people get increased cm when in early pregnancy, but I haven't so far - pity everyone is different, makes it harder to be able to generalise!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Ted For This Useful Post:

Summer  (02-11-2013)