Closed Thread
Page 52 of 100 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    Well...it's 8dpo and of course I did a test. Lo and behold I see nothing, but I'm not expecting to see anything yet, just did it as a warm-up

(*whispers* It's still in the drawer in case it decides to change its mind)
    My fingers & toes are crossed for you LT!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bebedayz For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (29-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm 8dpo too. Holding strong, not even close to testing. I'm so proud of me lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    8 dpo here too. Luckily no hpts in house (other than a digi - I heard there's no point using those till you're late anyway ).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lots of 8dpo ladies in here! I only have a few digis too so ill buy some FRER tests Thursday night so I'm not tempted.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have no idea how many dpo I am..
    I don't started bleeding 4th oct with a mc.
    I know my levels are back at <1.
    So would october 4 be cd1?

<3 angel baby 4/10/13 <3

Thanks
    Reviews
    ^ that would make me 6dpo...
    I think with cm and stuff that I might of ovulated the 19th though!
    Then again I might not have. I dont use opks or anything!

<3 angel baby 4/10/13 <3

Thanks
    Reviews
    9dpo here. Woke up feeling decidedly not pregnant after thinking it likely yesterday. I don't trust myself anymore!

Question for those who have been trying for longer than they would have liked and haven't had any tests yet- at what month do you think you'll look into testing and where would you start?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophisto View Post
    9dpo here. Woke up feeling decidedly not pregnant after thinking it likely yesterday. I don't trust myself anymore!

Question for those who have been trying for longer than they would have liked and haven't had any tests yet- at what month do you think you'll look into testing and where would you start?
    I've been putting it off. We hit 12 months 4 days ago. I'm currently 18dpo, temps still high, no sign of AF, but had a -ve test yesterday If AF arrives this time, I'm going to my GP on cd3 - there's some hormone test they can do then (I can't remember what), & I'll also have a AMH test (egg reserve). Then I'll make an appointment with a fs. I really don't want to see a fs. I have everything crossed that I am pregnant now & it just didn't shown up on the test.

"...dreaming of a belly full of life"

Thanks
    Reviews

I think I am 11dpo today. Dh finally did his SA on the weekend, so we will see what the results are from that before we do anything. We've only been trying for 4 months though, and the average time for conception post VR is 12 months apparently! Not sure if I will have the stamina for that though haha

oh and I don't trust myself, this is the first month where I really have no expectations of a BFP at all.. In fact I am now more AF symptom
    spotting than anything else!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    I'm 8dpo too. Holding strong, not even close to testing. I'm so proud of me lol.
    WE'RE so proud - think of the money you are saving!

If you're under thirty, then they say to try for 12mths. If you're over 35 they say only 6mths. Between 30-35 depends on your doctor and history as to which camp they will put you in. If in doubt after 6 months or if you feel that something is definitely out due to particular symptoms I would go prior to get the ball rolling.
    I was 25 when we first realised we had problems so we had to try for a while before our regular doctor came home and took us seriously. When we experienced secondary infertility I was 32 and our doctor ordered bloods and scans right away due to my history and the fact that I don't make a flap about something unless I think there is something there!