Closed Thread
Page 51 of 97 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JessiW View Post
    Went to the farmers markets today and bought this gorgeous wooden train for our future bub. I haven't really bought anything as I don't want to jinx ourselves (prob silly I know) but it was nice to think about bub playing with it as they get older. Plus couldn't resist, great price and DH works with trains so very worth it.

TTC journey started Nov 2012 for our first bub

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app
    How cute :-) I know what you mean though...I've ordered some 'big sister again' and 'big brother' t-shirts off the net as a novelty way to announce to DH, but now I'm worried if I've jinxed it!?? :-/ But I'm a big believer in fate, so what will be will be :-)

Sent from my GT-P5100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mumwants3 For This Useful Post:

JessiW  (28-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Guys!! can you please add me i think i will try and stick it out until nov 10th which will be 16dpo and dpiui as well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post
    Hi ladies I am trying to find a support thread and hopefully have come to the right place...

I am 29, DH 38. We went through 4 rounds of IVF (ICSI, FROZEN, ICSI, changed clinics and then ICSI again). We were so blessed to get our first BFP with our fourth round and now have a gorgeous son who will be 8 months this Friday.

We were told at my 6 week post baby check up that we had a high chance of conceiving naturally but that I should track it and go in for treatment as soon as I get a HPT as I have natural killer cells (which wasn't diagnosed until we changed clinics and was probably the reason for my 3 failed cycles prior miscarriage). Our FS said we could start trying once bubs was 6 months. So we started trying just before he was 6 months nothing, I missed my ovulation window last month and gave it a red hot go in October. So I had a positive ovulation test 7 days ago but had a small bleed last night and this morning so not sure what's going on! AF not due until the 8th/9th November which is when I was going to test.

Would love to get to know you ladies xx
    Good luck!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hubby said saturday night over dinner that he thinks im pregnant. I really have no idea and I don't want to get my hopes up.
    I also dont really know where I'm at with my cycles.
    Miscarriage started 4th October. And I usually have a 33 day cycle...
    I dont use opk but I think I ovulated last week end...
    I am not getting my hopes up at all. This last month ruined me!
    God I hope it happens again soon!

<3 angel baby 4/10/13 <3

6. The Following User Says Thank You to NewMrs For This Useful Post:

JessiW  (28-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NewMrs View Post
    Hubby said saturday night over dinner that he thinks im pregnant. I really have no idea and I don't want to get my hopes up.
    I also dont really know where I'm at with my cycles.
    Miscarriage started 4th October. And I usually have a 33 day cycle...
    I dont use opk but I think I ovulated last week end...
    I am not getting my hopes up at all. This last month ruined me!
    God I hope it happens again soon!

<3 angel baby 4/10/13 <3
    Good luck, hopefully he is right.

TTC journey started Nov 2012 for our first bub

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies well im not holding out much hope for November had a few things happen and its really not looking great.

My regular FS was away so had to see another and she works off a CD10 Scan and bloods every second day leading up to O.

So on CD10 scan she said looked like I wasn't going to O which i thought might have been a bit early since I normally do a CD12 Scan and O'd on CD16 last time by myself otherwise I normally take trigger shot anyway long story short because ive been having bloods and she wants me to go tomorrow again on CD17 my cycle has been around 25, 26 or 27 days being on clomid so last few days she said my bloods looked like i was lining up to O and I had been doing OPK's but they never got as dark as last month when I know I did O. And i'm thinking that this could have been a later O but did OPK this morning and was a line and one this afternoon no line so i think im out and also think being CD17 with a normal clomid cycle of around 26 days average my luetal phase will not be long enough to sustain a pregnancy anyway ???

Does anyone know anything much about how long my Luetal phase should be ?

This is so incredibly fustrating and im thinking now even though DH and I BD when we thought we were close it wouldn't have helped since i probably haven't OD

I'm pulling my hair out here asking WHY WHY WHY????????

So Nutty November wins i've literally gone NUTS

Well have bloods again tomorrow so will see what they say and based off that at least if is says I didn't O this month then I will be having 2 very great weekends a big girls night out to see a band and then the food and wine show so i'll def be "LIVING IT UP"

And onto Cycle 6 of Clomid I go thinking wont even bother to participate in December thread coz id rather just enjoy the new year cheer and have a good time then restart in the New Year i seriously just don't know anymore I just dont know what to do next.
    Last edited by Twinkley; 28-10-2013 at 18:48.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 2cute4u85 View Post
    Hi Guys!! can you please add me i think i will try and stick it out until nov 10th which will be 16dpo and dpiui as well
    Hi
    Welcome - 16dpo...you're a patient woman!

Twinkley - luteal phase is ideally 14 days and anything less than 12 isn't ideal, less than 10 is usually a problem. The clomid is supposed to lengthen it, but I know one of my phases was still a bit short on it.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Ted For This Useful Post:

Twinkley  (29-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    Hi
    Welcome - 16dpo...you're a patient woman!

Twinkley - luteal phase is ideally 14 days and anything less than 12 isn't ideal, less than 10 is usually a problem. The clomid is supposed to lengthen it, but I know one of my phases was still a bit short on it.
    I had the trigger shot with my iui and last month got a false positive at 10 dpo and was gutted. So better to be safe than sorry lol I will more than likely cave and test at 12dpo

Sent from my GT-N7105 using The Bub Hub mobile app

12. The Following User Says Thank You to 2cute4u85 For This Useful Post:

Twinkley  (29-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Well...it's 8dpo and of course I did a test. Lo and behold I see nothing, but I'm not expecting to see anything yet, just did it as a warm-up

(*whispers* It's still in the drawer in case it decides to change its mind)

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Little Ted For This Useful Post:

#Mama  (31-10-2013),BAKE  (29-10-2013),Bebedayz  (29-10-2013),mumofprincess  (29-10-2013),NewMrs  (29-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lets hope it a few days you get that all important 2 lines!

<3 angel baby 4/10/13 <3

16. The Following User Says Thank You to NewMrs For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (29-10-2013)