Closed Thread
Page 50 of 97 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies I am trying to find a support thread and hopefully have come to the right place...

I am 29, DH 38. We went through 4 rounds of IVF (ICSI, FROZEN, ICSI, changed clinics and then ICSI again). We were so blessed to get our first BFP with our fourth round and now have a gorgeous son who will be 8 months this Friday.

We were told at my 6 week post baby check up that we had a high chance of conceiving naturally but that I should track it and go in for treatment as soon as I get a HPT as I have natural killer cells (which wasn't diagnosed until we changed clinics and was probably the reason for my 3 failed cycles prior miscarriage). Our FS said we could start trying once bubs was 6 months. So we started trying just before he was 6 months nothing, I missed my ovulation window last month and gave it a red hot go in October. So I had a positive ovulation test 7 days ago but had a small bleed last night and this morning so not sure what's going on! AF not due until the 8th/9th November which is when I was going to test.

Would love to get to know you ladies xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    When I was last pregnant, I could tell I was bloated, but now after not losing the chub from that pregnancy, my jeans are a little tighter - I have no idea! Do they feel tighter just because I just finished dinner...probably...

So what did people do with their weekend?

Fitted in some retail therapy looking for a birthday present this afternoon, then groceries and home again.
    Birthday pressie for yourself LT??? Exciting!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome SL1009 - sounds like you have been through a lot. Good luck for this month!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi SL1009! Welcome to November. Hopefully your red hot go in October is going to pay off. Sorry to hear about the nkcs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bebedayz View Post
    Birthday pressie for yourself LT??? Exciting!!
    Unfortunately no, for a kids' party, but it was still nice just to get out! But, yes, mine isn't too far away now...

Took it easy at gym today, but I have an injury anyway that I'm trying to baby, so not hard to do that.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Ted For This Useful Post:

Bebedayz  (28-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome and best of luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tommorrow is CD10 so going to test using OPK's. My cycle is averaging about 34 days but I missed a positive OPK last month cos I started later and only had 7 tests. Want to try find out when I am O'ing this month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    7dpo already here! Thankfully that flew by! Hopefully the second week does too >.<

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    7dpo already here! Thankfully that flew by! Hopefully the second week does too >.<
    Same! When are you testing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Teeja View Post
    Same! When are you testing?
    Going to attempt to hold out til sat, but I see this as unlikely lol .... u?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Going to attempt to hold out til sat, but I see this as unlikely lol .... u?
    Yeah Saturday is meant to be my testing date too, we'll see how I go with that!