Closed Thread
Page 5 of 97 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanyandco View Post
    I might be going on clomid to try make me ovulate sooner because I O about 19 or 20 which is making me so tired and over it by the time its baby making time.

How do you find clomid? Are there any side effects? My first cycle will cost $500 monitored apparently its cheaper for 4 cycles but im just going to try one first.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Clomid hasn't been too bad for me so far and I take 150mg per day. I get maybe one night of hot flushes and a few mild headaches but I take it at night so I think that helps a lot.

My cycles are unmonitored so don't cost me too much but when we move onto FSH injections they will be monitored cycles.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    Little ted... I'm not patient by any means! I know what you mean about being easy....
    I'm really lucky with how easy we were blessed with ds in hindsight... Off bc mid jan, bfp end april, mc may, af june, bfp july

Sent from my GT-S5830T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Our easy babies were our middle ones! Pregnant first go and only had one placental abruption with our youngest. It was quite a shock. If they only had incubators for babies from conception it would be great. I just need a body that doesn't see the baby as something it needs to get rid of.

Any who ...onward and upward - let's bring on these babies!!! Need to go and grab some more clomid tomorrow - hoping the chemist has some - went to two last time and the second one could still only half fill the script. May as well get the clexane at the same time. So far I would like my children to become a pharmacist and a mechanic...a builder would be handy too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha!

I can't even get a bfp it seems...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    Haha!

I can't even get a bfp it seems...

Yeah - I'm hoping this one doesn't take 6 months like the last one! Hopefully the fact that I didn't have a D&C this time might help - we'll see.

CD3!!! Only 29 days til testingWell, will in all honesty be testing from probably 8dpo instead of 14dpo...who am I kidding!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol! I'm probably 12-14. Away..hopefully 14

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Teeja View Post
    Clomid hasn't been too bad for me so far and I take 150mg per day. I get maybe one night of hot flushes and a few mild headaches but I take it at night so I think that helps a lot.

My cycles are unmonitored so don't cost me too much but when we move onto FSH injections they will be monitored cycles.
    Do you ovulate on your own? Im not sure what does he is going to put me on yet. I said im not fussed with twins but he wants to make sure only one two eggies get released and not 3 or 4 lol.

Im a special case too so he im being monitored already but its still alot of money, its nearly the same as an IUI.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Do you ovulate on your own? Im not sure what does he is going to put me on yet. I said im not fussed with twins but he wants to make sure only one two eggies get released and not 3 or 4 lol.

Im a special case too so he im being monitored already but its still alot of money, its nearly the same as an IUI.

No I don't ovulate on my own. I did ovulate on 100mg but it was increased to try and lengthen my luteal phase.

We're ok with the increased chance of multiples but would be so happy with one healthy baby. I'm hoping we are in with a good chance this month as everything looked good during my lap and apparently you can be more fertile after a lap too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Ahhh welcome to nov! Hope this thread treats me better than oct! Lol!
    The big O is guestimated for 21st this month xx
    Luck to all my ladies x

Thanks
    Reviews
    No I don't ovulate on my own. I did ovulate on 100mg but it was increased to try and lengthen my luteal phase.

We're ok with the increased chance of multiples but would be so happy with one healthy baby. I'm hoping we are in with a good chance this month as everything looked good during my lap and apparently you can be more fertile after a lap too.
    Yeah I was advised you can be extra fertile but I was told after a d&c but if its a lap too thats even better. Im just waiting for af which might be due on the 10th oct, I didn't track this month because I was overseas.

Twins run in my mom and dads side and my dps dads side but ill be happy with one. I hope we get a bfp this cycle coming because I don't want to go under a GA again and I hate waiting lol

Thanks
    Reviews

I wouldn't worry about multiples unless they happen. We've had 10 doses of clomid now and fallen twice off those and both were singletons. However, we have conceived twins naturally last year...

Just remember, even though some babies are more expensive, they are so worth it. Just think of it as an investment - it may only cost $10k this side, but will cost you hundreds of thousands when they're out!

We were more fertile after our lap (with our first child), had clomid with that cycle again and fell
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Ahhh welcome to nov! Hope this thread treats me better than oct! Lol!
    The big O is guestimated for 21st this month xx
    Luck to all my ladies x
    Welcome MrsTugs!!! I'll pop you down for a guestimate test of 5th November?

CD4 Only 24 days til testing!