Closed Thread
Page 49 of 97 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 490 of 968
  1. #481
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    4,308
    Thanks
    3,424
    Thanked
    1,831
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    When I was last pregnant, I could tell I was bloated, but now after not losing the chub from that pregnancy, my jeans are a little tighter - I have no idea! Do they feel tighter just because I just finished dinner...probably...

    So what did people do with their weekend?

    Fitted in some retail therapy looking for a birthday present this afternoon, then groceries and home again.

  2. #482
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    921
    Thanks
    328
    Thanked
    326
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    Noooooo!
    Hmm, I have had bad lower back pain for a few weeks, so the cramps might just be that. I nearly puked when I took a chicken out of its plastic to cook tonight and I feel nauseous now... But I am not reading in to anything cause I have had every symptom under the sun over the last 5 cycles and they haven't meant anything.

  3. #483
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,265
    Thanks
    159
    Thanked
    1,143
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    FX it is something Bake! it does sound promising...but i know how disheartening symptoms that eventuate into nothing can be!

    LOL Little ted! Hopefully its dinner bloat, made worse by baby bloat! We took DS to his first show. He loved it! Our bank balance didnt though we stayed in a motel overnight there, (NOT returning again - the bed was like sleeping on a brick wall lined with strategically placed thin steel rods to cause pain) and found out DF's ex Step dad who he was close too passed away...IN JUNE! We went to visit him, and his house was empty, we thought he'd moved so went to a mutual friend's...and they told him the news.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

    BAKE  (27-10-2013)

  5. #484
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    688
    Thanks
    217
    Thanked
    307
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    When I was last pregnant, I could tell I was bloated, but now after not losing the chub from that pregnancy, my jeans are a little tighter - I have no idea! Do they feel tighter just because I just finished dinner...probably...

    So what did people do with their weekend?

    Fitted in some retail therapy looking for a birthday present this afternoon, then groceries and home again.
    Took DD13 to see one direction on Fri, left her and a friend at the concert while we went to dinner, last night had night duty so pretty much just slept and lounged around today.

  6. #485
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,146
    Thanks
    909
    Thanked
    392
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Went to the farmers markets today and bought this gorgeous wooden train for our future bub. I haven't really bought anything as I don't want to jinx ourselves (prob silly I know) but it was nice to think about bub playing with it as they get older. Plus couldn't resist, great price and DH works with trains so very worth it.


    TTC journey started Nov 2012 for our first bub

    Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

  7. #486
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    921
    Thanks
    328
    Thanked
    326
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    FX it is something Bake! it does sound promising...but i know how disheartening symptoms that eventuate into nothing can be!

    LOL Little ted! Hopefully its dinner bloat, made worse by baby bloat! We took DS to his first show. He loved it! Our bank balance didnt though we stayed in a motel overnight there, (NOT returning again - the bed was like sleeping on a brick wall lined with strategically placed thin steel rods to cause pain) and found out DF's ex Step dad who he was close too passed away...IN JUNE! We went to visit him, and his house was empty, we thought he'd moved so went to a mutual friend's...and they told him the news.
    Oh my gosh! That's terrible :-( how did DF cope with that? So sad :-(

  8. #487
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    470
    Thanks
    500
    Thanked
    229
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by queenshazza View Post
    Still no sign of AF for me, but I have been told there can be a few months wait for it to kick back in. Guess I was just hoping that as I still had AF while on the implanon that my body would get back to normal pretty quick. AF comes along soon so we can get down to some serious TTC.
    Hi queenshazza I had my implanon removed after nearly 6 years on sept 13 I think it was...at any rate I had regular bleeding with it after about a year of nothing, I believe its breakthrough...when I had it removed I was on day 3 of one of these...didnt know what to expect after removal so went a bit silly wore ourselves out...decided to work on avg of o day being anytime from day of removal to day 14..well in hindsight I think what I thought was 5 or 6dpo was o day should have just kept boinking but kind of fell in a heap....af arrived day 34.... I am pleased enough but must say it was my worst cycle ever with severe bloating, pms, boobs and I have just finished 11 days of bleeding, a whole day I spent in bed with cramping...moaning...I have never even needed to take anything before let alone bed and hotwater bottle...unless its a headache. Goodluck with your first cycle...I will add that I had the aching AF feeling for a couple of weeks beforehand.., drove me crazy

    Sent from my GT-P3110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  9. #488
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,265
    Thanks
    159
    Thanked
    1,143
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BAKE View Post
    Oh my gosh! That's terrible :-( how did DF cope with that? So sad :-(
    He was more shocked than anything... He isn't a crier, I've never seen it in our 5yrs together.

    He was much better once we got some details, the friend didn't know but we went to the church he used to attends, and the pastor explained it was a brain tumor, how he just went weird one day and changed but he sites df that even though he lost sll physical control and couldn't talk in the end he passed in peace and without pain.... Next tone we are there we're going to say goodbye, put some flowers on the grave etc.

    The pastor has our addy and is going to forward on a cd of the slide show of photos they done.

    Its a catch 22 really, we moved from that place to get away from dfs ex and his mum (draaaaama) and after ds was born we stoped.taking to his mum, and cut contact with everyone but his ex step dad, but he was useles with numbers and would always loose then, so no one had our number to contact us.... His mum knew and travelled 5hrs for 2 days, apparently made fun of the fact he was weeding adult nappies infront of a room full of people saying they had to change it etc, she could have contacted us (she stalked us once before) but this time didn't to let him know. I think thats whats upset him as well even though he wont say...

    Sent from my GT-S5830T using The Bub Hub mobile app

  10. #489
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Beach
    Posts
    809
    Thanks
    786
    Thanked
    303
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    He was more shocked than anything... He isn't a crier, I've never seen it in our 5yrs together.

    He was much better once we got some details, the friend didn't know but we went to the church he used to attends, and the pastor explained it was a brain tumor, how he just went weird one day and changed but he sites df that even though he lost sll physical control and couldn't talk in the end he passed in peace and without pain.... Next tone we are there we're going to say goodbye, put some flowers on the grave etc.

    The pastor has our addy and is going to forward on a cd of the slide show of photos they done.

    Its a catch 22 really, we moved from that place to get away from dfs ex and his mum (draaaaama) and after ds was born we stoped.taking to his mum, and cut contact with everyone but his ex step dad, but he was useles with numbers and would always loose then, so no one had our number to contact us.... His mum knew and travelled 5hrs for 2 days, apparently made fun of the fact he was weeding adult nappies infront of a room full of people saying they had to change it etc, she could have contacted us (she stalked us once before) but this time didn't to let him know. I think thats whats upset him as well even though he wont say...

    Sent from my GT-S5830T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    How sad....sorry to hear this

  11. #490
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    4,308
    Thanks
    3,424
    Thanked
    1,831
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    FX it is something Bake! it does sound promising...but i know how disheartening symptoms that eventuate into nothing can be!

    LOL Little ted! Hopefully its dinner bloat, made worse by baby bloat! We took DS to his first show. He loved it! Our bank balance didnt though we stayed in a motel overnight there, (NOT returning again - the bed was like sleeping on a brick wall lined with strategically placed thin steel rods to cause pain) and found out DF's ex Step dad who he was close too passed away...IN JUNE! We went to visit him, and his house was empty, we thought he'd moved so went to a mutual friend's...and they told him the news.
    It would be quite a shock. I think it's a lovely thought to go and say goodbye to him next time.
    Pity the accommodation wasn't more comfortable.

    Quote Originally Posted by SquishyO View Post
    Took DD13 to see one direction on Fri, left her and a friend at the concert while we went to dinner, last night had night duty so pretty much just slept and lounged around today.
    What? You didn't want to go too??! (I may have said to DH the other week that if I was forced to watch their video one more time whilst working out I would gauge out my eyes.)
    Quote Originally Posted by JessiW View Post
    Went to the farmers markets today and bought this gorgeous wooden train for our future bub. I haven't really bought anything as I don't want to jinx ourselves (prob silly I know) but it was nice to think about bub playing with it as they get older. Plus couldn't resist, great price and DH works with trains so very worth it.


    TTC journey started Nov 2012 for our first bub

    Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Lovely idea JessiW!

    Quote Originally Posted by BAKE View Post
    Hmm, I have had bad lower back pain for a few weeks, so the cramps might just be that. I nearly puked when I took a chicken out of its plastic to cook tonight and I feel nauseous now... But I am not reading in to anything cause I have had every symptom under the sun over the last 5 cycles and they haven't meant anything.
    I know what you mean. I'm trying to tell myself that realistically I was under so much stress between the m/c, the results and getting work done that there is little chance I am pregnant this month. But I guess the hope is still there.

    7dpo today - 1 week to go!!! Last time I knew I was pregnant by the night of 7dpo due to metallic taste and severe bloating. I am soooo expecting the same - haha. Whilst the other side of me is trying to keep myself level headed and realistic! I think the only hopeful sign that I have at the moment is that my skin is clearing up at the moment - it just needs to stay that way!

    I cried after DH gave me my 5th needle last night. I think I was just tired, but it seemed to hurt a lot more. Hoping it's not all in vain.
    Last edited by Little Ted; 28-10-2013 at 07:10.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Ted For This Useful Post:

    JessiW  (28-10-2013)


 

Similar Threads

  1. Spectacular September Testing Thread 2013 #2
    By MamaOfPrincessX2 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 688
    Last Post: 22-09-2015, 22:23
  2. Hopeful May 2013 Testing Thread
    By MamaHearts5 in forum Conception issues & ttc
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 14-04-2013, 14:38
  3. Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread
    By ChannyV in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1387
    Last Post: 03-02-2013, 14:45

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Tambo Teddies
Visit our online store and select your individually handmade natural sheepskin teddy bear. Our soft and loveable bears come in a range of styles and colours. Created in Outback Queensland each bear is unique individual. 100% Australian made!
sales & new stuffsee all
Bub Hub Sales Listing
HAVING A SALE? Let parents know about it with a Bub Hub Sales listing. Listings are featured on our well trafficked Sales Page + selected randomly to appear on EVERY page
featured supporter
Shapland Swim Schools
Semi private learn to swim classes for a maximum of 3 children in specialized heated teaching pools. Our swim schools are located across Brisbane, Ipswich and the Sunshine Coast, ensuring there's a school near you.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!