Closed Thread
Page 40 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    Thanks little ted.

Not sure nomie?

I guess he can start by checking my thyroid, and I might ask for the 2hr glucose test. I'm on meds for my thyroid and have been for 2 yrs. I had abnormal glucose results before having ds and was put on metformin.... We fell first full cycle on it with ds.

And hopefully he does any tests I might need also, I just feel soo nervous, I know I need to loose weight, and I've been trying, but I'm not seeing it, nor are the scales!

Maybe my thyroid is up the creek?

I've been thinking if taking the... "we have ttc a year, and trying to loose weight without success....fix me!" Angle... Wdyt?

Sent from my GT-S5830T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Sounds good. I went off metformin for this cycle - trying to fall off it first. I found that I put weight on with the metformin rather than remaining where I was or taking it off - and I've taken off the weight with all my live births and 1.5 of my miscarriages - looks like I'll just have to go low-cal again when all is over.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanyandco View Post
    Yeah I play ps3 too so im guilty of that but not till 2am or 4am on a week night like him lol.

I hope today is goes fast ive already had some feral man in a 4x4 abuse me because I overtook him and he was cutting in front of ppl all the way but as soon as I do it to get past a truck he beeps and has his high beams on and when I had to stop to turn left he puts down his Window and starts screaming from what I could tell over his very embarrassed teen daughter so I told him to eff off and gave him the finger as I was no where near him when when I chnaged lanes.

If he wants road rage ill give him road rage but honestly not in the mood. Lucky I want to change my number plate to new ones lol its times like these you hate have personal plates lol

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I am close to a few people that have experienced this type of road rage only for the rager to flip there car several types right in front of the other drivers. When the police showed up with both incidents the other drivers were let go straight away as it was so clearly unanimous that the road rage driver was a complete twit and often under the influence. One had his partner in the car, the other one had his young child in the back - who was very badly bruised - particularly in the head.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    Something weird is going on ...usually Fort Knox has all dried up by this point, but still getting lots of clear cm (and I'm on clomid)... do do do do, do do do do.
    Not just me then. When I go to the bathroom I have to wipe twice 8-|

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Not just me then. When I go to the bathroom I have to wipe twice 8-|
    Yes, let's hope it's a sign of super, duper fertility and not a sign that our bodies didn't o last time they tried!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yes, let's hope it's a sign of super, duper fertility and not a sign that our bodies didn't o last time they tried!
    That hadn't even occurred to me haha 8-/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    There are quite a few ladies who use fert apps on here ARTPOP. I'm not one as I would require a thing-a-ma-jig for that.

2dpo...ah ah ah ah ah.

Something weird is going on ...usually Fort Knox has all dried up by this point, but still getting lots of clear cm (and I'm on clomid)... do do do do, do do do do.
    Well I have no idea when I O'd FF thinks I am something like 9DPO today, but I am not sure... and me too, I have not dried up at all either... strange

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Strega View Post
    Lol we are gamers too - me, DH and miss7
    That's awesome! I hope my future kids are gamers too. I have this vision of DH and I, old and grey, with our kids... all being nerds together.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pumpkaboo For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (23-10-2013),Little Ted  (23-10-2013),MrsTugs  (23-10-2013),queenshazza  (24-10-2013),Stregaxxx  (23-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My chart from today. Just want the next few weeks to pass quickly so I can get AF and start again. There is no way it's going to be our month this cycle!

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oops wrong thread...