Closed Thread
Page 3 of 100 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 999
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    688
    Thanks
    217
    Thanked
    307
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So it's another D&C for me, OB is away so have to go public, will hopefully be done tomorrow and then back TTC in a couple of weeks

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,077
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked
    266
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm having my lap done on Friday so I'm not sure of dates yet but should be testing in November

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Adelaide SA
    Posts
    157
    Thanks
    154
    Thanked
    60
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by SquishyO View Post
    So it's another D&C for me, OB is away so have to go public, will hopefully be done tomorrow and then back TTC in a couple of weeks

    Tis good to focus on the fun stuff coming up in a couple of weeks though (the BDing - not sure hubby is agreeing its 'the fun stuff' at the moment though - I keep jumping on him like a randy teenager! lol).

    And public is good - its cheaper for a start! Thinking of you (well, not too much - in an inappropriate way that is - not the BD bit, just the feelings over the D&C bit :P )

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    688
    Thanks
    217
    Thanked
    307
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BoxCat View Post
    Tis good to focus on the fun stuff coming up in a couple of weeks though (the BDing - not sure hubby is agreeing its 'the fun stuff' at the moment though - I keep jumping on him like a randy teenager! lol).

    And public is good - its cheaper for a start! Thinking of you (well, not too much - in an inappropriate way that is - not the BD bit, just the feelings over the D&C bit :P )
    Bahahahaha your too funny!! Thank you Hun

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to SquishyO For This Useful Post:

    BoxCat  (30-09-2013)

  6. #25
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Adelaide SA
    Posts
    157
    Thanks
    154
    Thanked
    60
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by SquishyO View Post
    Bahahahaha your too funny!! Thank you Hun
    Mission Objective achieved

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to BoxCat For This Useful Post:

    SquishyO  (30-09-2013)

  8. #26
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    34
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked
    24
    Reviews
    0
    Hopefully testing in November. This is my first cycle after coming off the implanon, but a girl can only hope. just keeping an eye on CM at the moment, and BDing every 2 to 3 days.

  9. #27
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    688
    Thanks
    217
    Thanked
    307
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So D&C was done yesterday, they used a camera this time so everything is gone for sure now, now just to recover and wait for AF then I'm back in the game lol xo

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SquishyO For This Useful Post:

    BoxCat  (02-10-2013),Little Ted  (04-10-2013),Pumpkaboo  (02-10-2013)

  11. #28
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Adelaide SA
    Posts
    157
    Thanks
    154
    Thanked
    60
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by SquishyO View Post
    So D&C was done yesterday, they used a camera this time so everything is gone for sure now, now just to recover and wait for AF then I'm back in the game lol xo
    Yah for Nov (boo for yesterday, but hey, at least it makes you more experienced and even better at knowledge and advice for others, which is a silver lining of sorts....).

    I think defo be in Nov with you now - what was slightly tinged cm is a bit stronger browny pinky now, so I'm guessing a very very short cycle for me this month and its the start of AF Poo Bum Willies is all I have to say

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to BoxCat For This Useful Post:

    SquishyO  (02-10-2013)

  13. #29
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    688
    Thanks
    217
    Thanked
    307
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BoxCat View Post
    Yah for Nov (boo for yesterday, but hey, at least it makes you more experienced and even better at knowledge and advice for others, which is a silver lining of sorts....).

    I think defo be in Nov with you now - what was slightly tinged cm is a bit stronger browny pinky now, so I'm guessing a very very short cycle for me this month and its the start of AF Poo Bum Willies is all I have to say
    Oh bollocks, was really hoping it was a good sign, here's to November being our month!!

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to SquishyO For This Useful Post:

    BoxCat  (02-10-2013)

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    1,491
    Thanks
    204
    Thanked
    376
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hello Little Ted!

    Im back! Could you please put me down for the 10th. I have no idea when AF is due because I wasnt tracking when I went overseas so the date might change.

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app


 

Similar Threads

  1. Spectacular September Testing Thread 2013 #2
    By MamaOfPrincessX2 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 688
    Last Post: 22-09-2015, 22:23
  2. Hopeful May 2013 Testing Thread
    By MamaHearts5 in forum Conception issues & ttc
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 14-04-2013, 14:38
  3. Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread
    By ChannyV in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1387
    Last Post: 03-02-2013, 14:45

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Shapland Swim Schools
Shapland's at participating schools offer free baby orientation classes once a month - no cost no catches. Your baby will be introduced to our "natural effects" orientation program develop by Shapland's over 3 generations, its gentle and enjoyable.
sales & new stuffsee all
True Fairies
True Fairies is the first interactive website where children can engage and speak with a real fairy through the unique webcam fairy portal. Each session is tailored to the child, and is filled with enchantment and magic.
Visit website to find out more!
featured supporter
The MAMA Centre
Pregnancy, birth & beyond care with your very own midwife. Home & hospital birth support, VBACs, antenatal & postnatal care by medicare eligible midwives & holistic health practitioners. Massage, chiro, naturopathy, yoga, counselling & beauty therapy
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!