Closed Thread
Page 28 of 97 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    If I O same time as I did last cycle then it should be tomorrow. Lucky we got a bd in tonight cos it was only the second time this cycle!! Completely uninterested in it atm hopefully that's not a sign of things not sticking lol.
    I haven't done any opks this cycle at all so don't know any specifics ... Will poas tomorrow just to see how things are rolling but just trying to go a little more casually due to getting a little obsessed over it last cycle haha :-/
    Will DTD again tomorrow and every day until the opk goes negative.

Fingers crossed this works!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Does anyone else get so completely over excited at the fact they have ewcm ever? Think it's in part due to the fact I can't seem to turn a opk stick, but very exciting whenever your body does something different it sort of makes you think things could actually be working
    Hurrah. Actually excited to take my temp tomorrow morning as well lol...think that might wear off pretty quickly though lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BoxCat View Post
    Does anyone else get so completely over excited at the fact they have ewcm ever? Think it's in part due to the fact I can't seem to turn a opk stick, but very exciting whenever your body does something different it sort of makes you think things could actually be working
    Hurrah. Actually excited to take my temp tomorrow morning as well lol...think that might wear off pretty quickly though lol.
    I hear you on that. First time I got ewcm in my life was after going on clomid that is when I also got regular cycles and knew my body was doing what is was supposed to do.

Hang in there. Im on 6 month of clomid and just over a year of ttc. I've been working on staying positive but this month was hard almost gave up but pushing thru.

I was temping but I think due to lack of sleep and irregular waking hours my temps were all over the place so as soon as ewcm show do an opk or try to do few days before.

Also make sure with taking temp you have had at least four hours of sleep and have not gotten out of bed to give you the best reading.

Good luck for taking your temp tomorrow. Fingers crossed for you.

And hoping November is full of lots more BFP's for everyone.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I could never temp then, I'm up every night to pee usually once sometimes twice... Don't know how I'll go when I'm actually pregnant lol I'll just have to take my pillow into the bathroom! :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Well, looks like I'm over here now ladies. AF started after dinner, a couple of days early. But it means a 33 day cycle which is a lot better than my normal 36.

I'm going to make an appointment with my gp this week. We have been TTC for 12 months. I have some opks to use this month...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    I was wrong. Once I updated ff with all of my fertile signs, I got cross hairs putting me at 9dpo, so I'll be testing on 31 October (and hopefully not testing in Nov).

"...dreaming of a belly full of life"
    Sure Funchu - hopefully it will mean a bfp too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    Well, looks like I'm over here now ladies. AF started after dinner, a couple of days early. But it means a 33 day cycle which is a lot better than my normal 36.

I'm going to make an appointment with my gp this week. We have been TTC for 12 months. I have some opks to use this month...
    I hope your gp will be thorough and help you get utd as soon as possible. Great sign that your cycle has shortened...as long as it's not just the luteal phase!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey guys I'm having trouble working out the ic opks. How long do u dip for? Normal brands are 5-10 secs but any longer than like 1 sec for an ic and the ink runs. I don't feel like I'm getting an accurate test result.
    Same for the hpts too. I haven't used one yet but I want to make sure I'm getting the right results when I do test.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Hey guys I'm having trouble working out the ic opks. How long do u dip for? Normal brands are 5-10 secs but any longer than like 1 sec for an ic and the ink runs. I don't feel like I'm getting an accurate test result.
    Same for the hpts too. I haven't used one yet but I want to make sure I'm getting the right results when I do test.
    Not sure which ones your using but I have the fertility to family ones and they say to dip for 15 seconds, the dye does run but then it seems disappear after a few minutes into a clear reading

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I've noticed the dye disappearing. Mine have instructions on the individual sachets but they don't say how long they just say dip, wait lol. I'll try 15 secs. Obviously I've not been waiting that long so unlikely I've been getting accurate opk results.