Closed Thread
Page 26 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    You guys should go to the reveal me thread and post because I'm really curious and noisy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi all. I'm officially in Nov now... cd23 & no sign of o yet. :what:
    @Little Ted - I'll give you a testing date as soon as o happens.

"...dreaming of a belly full of life"

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hilarious Boxcat! I would so love to just fill out a dress normally! One of my kids think that ladies who are well-endowed must be carrying a baby (including those in their 60s and 70s)- we've had a few conversations now and still trying to get through that everyone is just different! I think it didn't help that one of our close friends who is gifted in that area was pregnant and he was close to her.

CassJ - We aren't the revealing type

Funchu - where is your o? Go find it and bring it back for November!

Nomie - where are you up to? Is everything sorted yet? Have been wondering how you have been.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Ted For This Useful Post:

BoxCat  (19-10-2013),Funchu  (19-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post

CassJ - We aren't the revealing type
    Lol, neither am I but I figured I'd see if I could get someone else to do it

Thanks
    Reviews
    My AF is due on the 1st... Doubt I will get to test though, she's always either here or I know she is coming before test day ;-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    A reveal me thread? God that sounds bad - have been stung by internet things before (a former boss calling me a prostitute because she found a picture of me that someone else took in fancy dress - you couldn't even see my face, I had a mask on!! OMG!! lol) so no way jose (the piccie avatar is enough, but then I've massively changed my hair and stuff since that was drawn so no longer look like that but I didn't have anything else to use lol)

BAKE - its not over till its over, remember to breathe!

Have been reading this AMAZINGLY BRILLANT book, that EVERY single woman should be given at age 14 imho - it explains everything about our cycles and so on, both for not getting pregnant and for actually getting pregnant, and is SO interesting as well as making perfect sense. Its not one of these happy clappy 'you must live in a field, surrounded only by organic leaves, in order to fall pregnant' books (which I HATE), but it just explains temping and CM/CP and stuff in a really really easy way which makes it sound a) really easy to do and b) obvious stuff that once you know will make life a lot easier, less stressy and hopefully help us fall UTD, if we want to, a lot easier. Its really helping me stop stressing about stuff and I know will stop the 'am I, aren't I?' torture points of my cycles - am off to buy a thermometer today lol

Its called 'Taking Control of Your Fertility' - theres a website too, and I think its the bees knees (I love the local library!). Just thought anyone else starting off the journey and as clueless as I have been might find it interesting.

(will add - I have nothing to do with this book at all, other than I just read it and LOVE it LOL)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BoxCat For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (19-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    One book that I will rep the pants off is Your Baby And Child by Penelope Leach. It's from birth to age 5 and is an amazing read that basically follows the principle that every child is different so age markers etc can only go so far. It helps you understand things from the BABYS perspective as opposed to SOCIETIES perspective. For eg. You're out shopping. Baby is doing his job watching everyone around him and learning. All adults reach for things off the shelf then drop them (into trolley). Baby tries this - he picks something up and drops it (or it goes in the mouth for investigation). He then gets smacked and told not to touch. See from his perspective he was learning and got scolded. From societies perspective he was being a nuisance. To understand both sides we can get clarity :-)

Sorry.... Ramble there :-)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (19-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CassJ View Post
    Lol, neither am I but I figured I'd see if I could get someone else to do it

Quote Originally Posted by BAKE View Post
    My AF is due on the 1st... Doubt I will get to test though, she's always either here or I know she is coming before test day ;-(
    Well BAKE, you'll be first up then! Was wondering who our first tester was going to be. All the best, hon.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Ted For This Useful Post:

BoxCat  (19-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Lol bake hard to beat the 1st day of the month 😂 does that mean you'll get another cycle in before nov ends? Or do u have longer than ave cycles?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Lol bake hard to beat the 1st day of the month 😂 does that mean you'll get another cycle in before nov ends? Or do u have longer than ave cycles?
    No, I have short cycles, last month was 24 days, so yes, will get two shots at nov probably! Not sure if I have even O'd yet though, so it might end up being later than the 1st..