Closed Thread
Page 18 of 100 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bebedayz View Post
    Sending you big hugs Twinkley, I think I'm in a similar boat, just waiting for their announcement. Sux...hang in there x
    My v close friend just called to tell me they've had a whoopsie and are 4wks along!!! I'm thrilled for them but my heart is a bit broken
    How do people just accidentally fall pregnant?!?! We can't even when actively trying for months!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Haha ted I was amazed at how well I held together last cycle. Normally two days in a row has me hurting but my body was a trooper. Hopefully good luck this cycle too :-)
    Good luck to your lady bits lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My v close friend just called to tell me they've had a whoopsie and are 4wks along!!! I'm thrilled for them but my heart is a bit broken
    How do people just accidentally fall pregnant?!?! We can't even when actively trying for months!!!!
    I find a little retail therapy shopping for a little token baby present is good and helps to celebrate the fact that your friend is having a baby and shows you are happy for them. And yes, you will still feel like crap that you aren't UTD yet, but will be supporting your friend and showing that you are happy for her and that it's okay for her to talk baby stuff around you.

How do they fall so easily? That happened to us once (though we sadly lost that one too). It happened when it shouldn't have been able to. I personally blame the longevity of DH's little guys to outlast and survive long enough for that miracle to have happened! ie. they had to have lasted over a week! And others...well, some people just can't help themselves!

I don't know what happened Bebe! The lube must have gone MIA! Not enough time to get the preseed! I have 3 tubes left, hopefully won't need anymore after that! I really wasn't in the mood.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Haha ted I was amazed at how well I held together last cycle. Normally two days in a row has me hurting but my body was a trooper. Hopefully good luck this cycle too :-)
    Good luck to your lady bits lol.
    My body didn't even make it one day in a row! Usually it's fine. It even had over 3 months to prepare. It only has to do it 4 more times - it can do it!!!
    Last edited by Little Ted; 14-10-2013 at 12:52.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hear you it's all really frustrating and disheartening.

Nothing we can really do about it other than try and be happy for them and hold out hope that our time will come.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Twinkley For This Useful Post:

Bebedayz  (14-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How was people's weekend's?

We had a birthday party, went out with DD by herself, had friends over for dinner. Did our taxes last week Now just have to not get distracted long enough to get my last assignment out of the way!
    DD's cake turned out great - flourless choc cake. Was super moist and low carb, fat, sugar and gf. Made on almond meal, but I wonder what hazelnut meal would have been like. The "bad" stuff in it was 2/3 block old gold choc, 1/3 cup fruit sugar, 3T olive oil. Used 250g almond meal, 6 super-duper large eggs and milk, vanilla essence. Served with fresh strawberries and whipped cream.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    I find a little retail therapy shopping for a little token baby present is good and helps to celebrate the fact that your friend is having a baby and shows you are happy for them. And yes, you will still feel like crap that you aren't UTD yet, but will be supporting your friend and showing that you are happy for her and that it's okay for her to talk baby stuff around you.

How do they fall so easily? That happened to us once (though we sadly lost that one too). It happened when it shouldn't have been able to. I personally blame the longevity of DH's little guys to outlast and survive long enough for that miracle to have happened! ie. they had to have lasted over a week! And others...well, some people just can't help themselves!

I don't know what happened Bebe! The lube must have gone MIA! Not enough time to get the preseed! I have 3 tubes left, hopefully won't need anymore after that! I really wasn't in the mood.

My body didn't even make it one day in a row! Usually it's fine. It even had over 3 months to prepare. It only has to do it 4 more times - it can do it!!!
    Thanks LT, good luck BDing, hope your lady bits recover!! You can do it!!!

I just did some retail therapy, buying more gifts for other friends and their little ones. I'll get my friend a pressie soon.

Hopefully one day I'll be able to justifiably buy pressies for my own bubba too

Thanks
    Reviews
    How was people's weekend's?

We had a birthday party, went out with DD by herself, had friends over for dinner. Did our taxes last week Now just have to not get distracted long enough to get my last assignment out of the way!
    DD's cake turned out great - flourless choc cake. Was super moist and low carb, fat, sugar and gf. Made on almond meal, but I wonder what hazelnut meal would have been like. The "bad" stuff in it was 2/3 block old gold choc, 1/3 cup fruit sugar, 3T olive oil. Used 250g almond meal, 6 super-duper large eggs and milk, vanilla essence. Served with fresh strawberries and whipped cream.
    Yum sounds good!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope you're able to splash out sooner rather than later bebe. It took us years for our first and we were the last of all our friends to have kids - so I can understand where you are at. If only someone could tell you when and which month so that you could plan your life around things a little better!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope you're able to splash out sooner rather than later bebe. It took us years for our first and we were the last of all our friends to have kids - so I can understand where you are at. If only someone could tell you when and which month so that you could plan your life around things a little better!
    Absolutely LT! We're the last of most of our friends, which is a bit hard in itself!
    Fx it happens soon for both of us!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I.am.so.sore.

BD last night as it was CD10 and time to get jiggy with it. Used maybe baby and it still hurt/hurts now! I think my poor v-jay-jay is grazed. It even stings to wee! All I can say is that it has 1.5 days to pull itself back together.
    Things we do in the line of duty, eh?! LOL

Hugs - hope it feels less tender soon.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to BoxCat For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (16-10-2013)