Closed Thread
Page 17 of 100 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NewMrs View Post
    2-3 days and very light here.
    My mum and my sister are both the same too. So maybe I have good genes!

<3 angel baby 4/10/13 <3
    Im so sorry to see you had a loss newmrs are you okay? X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanyandco View Post
    Af seems to have or started to bugger off. Odd question but how long does your af stay for?
    I was on the pill for years and years since I was 14, so didn't really ever had a 'period' and then double packed for years, so only bled every other pill packet, but those were around 5/6 days. Since I've come off the pill they have become a lot shorter than when I went on the pill - I remember bleeding for 3 weeks once before I went on the pill, and when I was having a break from it in my 20s and they were very very heavy and painful. Have been off the pill for around a year now, and they now last 3/4 days (to start with they were nearer 5/6 days and more painful), the last day being a bit of a non event really so only 3 days I would say. I started taking vitex this month and its a lot 'nicer' as well (not clotty, or crampy at all), so they stay like this now (well, actually they go completely for 9 months lol, but ykwim lol).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanyandco View Post
    Im so sorry to see you had a loss newmrs are you okay? X

Thanks for thinking of me tiffanyandco. Im starting to feel better. Ive got one last blood test to go and with any luck it will see my levels at zero.
    They were 5 last week so im sure it will be ok.
    I guess we figure the best thing is to just get back on and start again.
    You know its frustrating and im sure others see this too that us familys who are really trying for children and others aren't even trying/dont want them and it happens.
    Hopefully we all get our bfp soon! I was so excited to get that original bfp but I think ill be so worried next time.
    And we have decided that we wont tell anyone until at least 12 weeks.
    One thing that made it harder this time was our parents (my mum in particular ) kept asking if I was ok. Not that I dont want her to worry but its not something I wanted people asking all the time.
    Well my short reply turned into a novel..
    Never mind.
    Have a loveky sunday ladies im just about ready to head to work for my 3rd 12 hour night shift in a row... damn shift work!

<3 angel baby 4/10/13 <3

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NewMrs View Post
    Thanks for thinking of me tiffanyandco. Im starting to feel better. Ive got one last blood test to go and with any luck it will see my levels at zero.
    They were 5 last week so im sure it will be ok.
    I guess we figure the best thing is to just get back on and start again.
    You know its frustrating and im sure others see this too that us familys who are really trying for children and others aren't even trying/dont want them and it happens.
    Hopefully we all get our bfp soon! I was so excited to get that original bfp but I think ill be so worried next time.
    And we have decided that we wont tell anyone until at least 12 weeks.
    One thing that made it harder this time was our parents (my mum in particular ) kept asking if I was ok. Not that I dont want her to worry but its not something I wanted people asking all the time.
    Well my short reply turned into a novel..
    Never mind.
    Have a loveky sunday ladies im just about ready to head to work for my 3rd 12 hour night shift in a row... damn shift work!

<3 angel baby 4/10/13 <3
    I think you have a great attitude newmrs I don't know how I would be in your situation, I'm really hoping for a BFP for you really soon xo

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Joeee For This Useful Post:

NewMrs  (13-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    I'm interested if no one else has already put their had up.
    I've found maybe baby tester really unreliable and different results to opk tests...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Twinkley View Post
    I've had two TTC readings and both were similar but only thing different were the months. One from healing spirits and one from Tracey. If anyone wants me to post them and details let me know happy to post.

Found out last night my brother and SIL are pregnant just married and claimed they don't want kids and its an oppies.

Here are me and hubby thousands of dollars later and months later still trying.

I can't stop crying

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Sending you big hugs Twinkley, I think I'm in a similar boat, just waiting for their announcement. Sux...hang in there x

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bebedayz For This Useful Post:

Twinkley  (13-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Was hoping AF would arrive today, no sign yet so still just waiting waiting waiting

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeee View Post
    I think you have a great attitude newmrs I don't know how I would be in your situation, I'm really hoping for a BFP for you really soon xo
    Im the same I was so happy to get my two bfps and at this point im terrif5and fustrated. All you can do is more forward and try think of all postives in the future.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I.am.so.sore.

BD last night as it was CD10 and time to get jiggy with it. Used maybe baby and it still hurt/hurts now! I think my poor v-jay-jay is grazed. It even stings to wee! All I can say is that it has 1.5 days to pull itself back together.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    I.am.so.sore.

BD last night as it was CD10 and time to get jiggy with it. Used maybe baby and it still hurt/hurts now! I think my poor v-jay-jay is grazed. It even stings to wee! All I can say is that it has 1.5 days to pull itself back together.
    Strange! Maybe try Preseed - it's super slippery so no grazing
    Recover quick!