Closed Thread
Page 16 of 97 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Kazza does astrology. I got mine this is what it said.

They are showing OCTOBER and GIRL so this is either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out inI do not see much hair at birth, and shes going to come in the mid 7lb range. I a seeing this being late afternoon to early evening when she is born. Its overcast outside.They are showing her as someone who is always going to have a plan and way to fix things if she has to. I am seeing her always being really dedicated to making things work and is often the one that is going to follow up. So even when something appears to be completed, she still wants to make sure that ti is, seeing how people have made out and whether or not she is going to have to tweak anything.She is good with people. often able to find common ground. Getting people to understand the importance of not just making sure that things are right, but being respectful of everyone else and realizing that every ones goals and beliefs are different. She teaches alot of self esteem to people as well. Getting them to be more confident in how they do things.When ti comes to career paths, they are showing her as a project manager. I really feel that this is a "woman" based company and that they handle some amazing projects and its about  helping the community.When ti comes to marriage I am seeing her closer to 27. They will have two girls of their ownLet me know if you have any questions
    Best Wishes Cheri
    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Twinkley View Post
    I've had two TTC readings and both were similar but only thing different were the months. One from healing spirits and one from Tracey. If anyone wants me to post them and details let me know happy to post.

Found out last night my brother and SIL are pregnant just married and claimed they don't want kids and its an oppies.

Here are me and hubby thousands of dollars later and months later still trying.

I can't stop crying

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Yeah ive had two one said September to conceive,find out or birth month and it was a boy and the most recent one was october to conceive,find out or birth month and a girl,I'm hoping the october one to concive is right lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ReBeCcA7 View Post
    Awww thanks Hun. I sure hope so too. Have been hovering around the digs but scared to join!
    By all means hang around - it's hard when in limbo a little. I joined the graduates group last time and that was good too. I found it was during our mc and not sure if we would try again stage that I wasn't sure where I belonged!

Quote Originally Posted by Twinkley View Post
    I've had two TTC readings and both were similar but only thing different were the months. One from healing spirits and one from Tracey. If anyone wants me to post them and details let me know happy to post.

Found out last night my brother and SIL are pregnant just married and claimed they don't want kids and its an oppies.

Here are me and hubby thousands of dollars later and months later still trying.

I can't stop crying

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Hopefully your brother and SIL will come to really appreciate that little bub.

Quote Originally Posted by mumzy1976 View Post
    Can you please add me for the 13th of November?
    Baby dust to us all fx we see lots of blue names !!
    Hi Mumzy!!! Yes - lots of blue. My favourite colour is blue, which is why I chose it

Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    Brisbane. But I've been researching and not sure it will work for me as I have pcos.

Does anyone else know how I'd go with babymaybe o predictor?
    If it's to test LH surges - it will tell you when your LH is rising, but keep in mind that an egg still may not release and that your body MAY have more than one attempt at a surge to try and release an egg, that still may not be done properly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, I'm officially joining this thread ,
    The witch showed up today.
    Keeping fx that November is filled with many many BFP's

Thanks
    Reviews
    Af seems to have or started to bugger off. Odd question but how long does your af stay for? Mine used to be 7 days when I was younger now its 3/4 days. I seems to be having a little issue since my big surgery to make my double uteri into a singel uterus, af comes buggers off then comes back for a day or so and go away. My fs said maybe half of the lining is shedding before the other half sheds after.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanyandco View Post
    Af seems to have or started to bugger off. Odd question but how long does your af stay for? Mine used to be 7 days when I was younger now its 3/4 days. I seems to be having a little issue since my big surgery to make my double uteri into a singel uterus, af comes buggers off then comes back for a day or so and go away. My fs said maybe half of the lining is shedding before the other half sheds after.

When I was younger it was about 6 days and now about 3-4 days, maybe our body's get more efficient as we older.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to CassJ For This Useful Post:

BoxCat  (13-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CassJ View Post
    When I was younger it was about 6 days and now about 3-4 days, maybe our body's get more efficient as we older.
    Yeah maybe. I have two cervixs so mine seems to drain quick sorry tmi.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I used to have a full 7 days heavy and clotted. Now I usually have 2 days medium-heavy with a day to two spotting on either side. Very very different!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    I used to have a full 7 days heavy and clotted. Now I usually have 2 days medium-heavy with a day to two spotting on either side. Very very different!
    I used to have big clots when I was on the pill. Af was a whole level or weird while I was on the pill, it was like thick goo sorry tmi lol I stopped the pill over a year and a half ago since then I havnt jas those types of af.

Thanks
    Reviews
    2-3 days and very light here.
    My mum and my sister are both the same too. So maybe I have good genes!

<3 angel baby 4/10/13 <3