Closed Thread
Page 14 of 97 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 968
  1. #131
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    4,308
    Thanks
    3,424
    Thanked
    1,831
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BoxCat View Post
    Just come from reading Octobers thread - apparently lots of BFPs with Preseed or Maybe Baby lub, so wondering if I should try that out? OMG - I'm SO obsessed! Someone help me! lol
    It is more than a lube - it helps the sperm along their way and keeps them in good nick! (Still have some in the drawer).

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Ted For This Useful Post:

    BoxCat  (11-10-2013)

  3. #132
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    5,956
    Thanks
    912
    Thanked
    4,489
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I think we will do this if no bfp in the next cycle or two. Always good to have things a bit more slippery even without the helping the little fellas along. Might wait at least another cycle first before wasting more money on conceiving lol.

    Which reminds me... I have a brand new maybe baby o tester. Opened but never used. If anyone wants it I could post? Maybe $20? Just trying to make back a little on it as it was not cheap lol 8-|

  4. #133
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    688
    Thanks
    217
    Thanked
    307
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BoxCat View Post
    Just come from reading Octobers thread - apparently lots of BFPs with Preseed or Maybe Baby lub, so wondering if I should try that out? OMG - I'm SO obsessed! Someone help me! lol
    Don't worry I was thinking the same thing lol!! Sounds like a winner

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to SquishyO For This Useful Post:

    BoxCat  (11-10-2013)

  6. #134
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    11,096
    Thanks
    7,256
    Thanked
    5,867
    Reviews
    11
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    I think we will do this if no bfp in the next cycle or two. Always good to have things a bit more slippery even without the helping the little fellas along. Might wait at least another cycle first before wasting more money on conceiving lol.

    Which reminds me... I have a brand new maybe baby o tester. Opened but never used. If anyone wants it I could post? Maybe $20? Just trying to make back a little on it as it was not cheap lol 8-|
    I'm interested if no one else has already put their had up.

  7. #135
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    555
    Thanks
    422
    Thanked
    193
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everyone I'm moving over from October, can you put me down for testing on the 8th thanks.

  8. #136
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    427
    Thanks
    229
    Thanked
    202
    Reviews
    0
    Hi ladies

    Looks like I'll be joining you in November. Did two poas test today and both BFN I think this os cycle 6 with clomid. I know I ovulated this month by myself no trigger shot blood test confirmed it.

    Can feel AF symptoms B**CH is due tomorrow or Sunday.

    Little Ted can you please put me down for 7 November to test.

    Trying to stay optimistic but finding it hard.

    Feel like I have to do something different this month so im going to book in for acupuncture. Have two friends who swear this is how they got their BFPs.

    Fingers crossed November is the month.

    Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

  9. #137
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    688
    Thanks
    217
    Thanked
    307
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Twinkley View Post
    Hi ladies

    Looks like I'll be joining you in November. Did two poas test today and both BFN I think this os cycle 6 with clomid. I know I ovulated this month by myself no trigger shot blood test confirmed it.

    Can feel AF symptoms B**CH is due tomorrow or Sunday.

    Little Ted can you please put me down for 7 November to test.

    Trying to stay optimistic but finding it hard.

    Feel like I have to do something different this month so im going to book in for acupuncture. Have two friends who swear this is how they got their BFPs.

    Fingers crossed November is the month.

    Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    That sucks Hun, do you have to break from Clomid now??? Hope the acupuncture helps.. FX for a last surprise BFP!!!

  10. #138
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    4,308
    Thanks
    3,424
    Thanked
    1,831
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CassJ View Post
    Hi everyone I'm moving over from October, can you put me down for testing on the 8th thanks.
    Sure thing CassJ - Hopefully you will be second-time lucky.

    Quote Originally Posted by Twinkley View Post
    Hi ladies

    Looks like I'll be joining you in November. Did two poas test today and both BFN I think this os cycle 6 with clomid. I know I ovulated this month by myself no trigger shot blood test confirmed it.

    Can feel AF symptoms B**CH is due tomorrow or Sunday.

    Little Ted can you please put me down for 7 November to test.

    Trying to stay optimistic but finding it hard.

    Feel like I have to do something different this month so im going to book in for acupuncture. Have two friends who swear this is how they got their BFPs.

    Fingers crossed November is the month.

    Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Absolutely - welcome to November. I've been at that 6mth clomid point when ttc our first and then had to have a break - hopefully your little eggies come good this time

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Ted For This Useful Post:

    CassJ  (11-10-2013)

  12. #139
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    4,308
    Thanks
    3,424
    Thanked
    1,831
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    btw rebecca7 - I've taken you off testing - I'd much prefer this little one of yours to stay sticky!

  13. #140
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    5,956
    Thanks
    912
    Thanked
    4,489
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    I'm interested if no one else has already put their had up.
    Becca where do you live?


 

Similar Threads

  1. Spectacular September Testing Thread 2013 #2
    By MamaOfPrincessX2 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 688
    Last Post: 22-09-2015, 22:23
  2. Hopeful May 2013 Testing Thread
    By MamaHearts5 in forum Conception issues & ttc
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 14-04-2013, 14:38
  3. Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread
    By ChannyV in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1387
    Last Post: 03-02-2013, 14:45

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Mother and Baby Shop
Save $$$ during our Christmas Sale Mother and Baby Shop
Great prices on Schoenhut kids pianos, toys, baby clothing as well as big brands like Pigeon, NUK, Cherub Baby and many more. Sale starts on 1 November 2016 and ends on the 27 December 2016. Hurry! Place your order today!
sales & new stuffsee all
Pea Pods
Buy 2 Award Winning Pea Pods Reusable One Size Nappies for only $38 (in your choice of colours) and receive a FREE roll of Bamboo Liners. Don't miss out, we don't usually have discounts on the nappies, so grab this special offer!
Special Offer! Save $12
featured supporter
Baby Sensory
Baby Sensory is the only baby programme that offers a complete approach to learning & development. Our classes offer an exciting world full of fun sensory experiences for parents and babies to enjoy.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!