Closed Thread
Page 13 of 97 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 968
  1. #121
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Newcastle
    Posts
    274
    Thanks
    134
    Thanked
    78
    Reviews
    0
    Little Ted my daughter's favourite toys are her toy kitchen and she has a few little bags that have come free with things that she use to do her "shopping" with. Loves books. Baby dolls. She can make a game out of anything though so sometimes she would rather play with the dogs water dish than real toys lol. So I'm sure what you already have will be great!

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to silveryblue For This Useful Post:

    Little Ted  (11-10-2013)

  3. #122
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    1,492
    Thanks
    205
    Thanked
    376
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well af arrived when I got home from work, never thought I would be excited to see af lol it seems af always arrives on the 9th or 10th the last couple of months. I've started running with the puppy to increase my fitness.....safe to say I nearly died after that small 2k run but I'm going to do it every second night depending on this stupid Adelaide weather. I changed my FS appt to the 11th November so I can either tell him I'm pregnant or schedule my op....hopefully it will be announcing I'm pregnant. A group circle friends wife announced her pregnancy which just made my day of course! I envy ppl who get pregnant with no problems. I got pregnant really fast both times and lost them both very fast both times ahhhh!!!

  4. #123
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    6,111
    Thanks
    937
    Thanked
    4,635
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yeah I've got a rellie just announced she's preg, complete whoopsy but a good one all the same lol. She says we have to hurry up so our kids are the same age lol 8-/

  5. #124
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    34
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked
    24
    Reviews
    0
    I came off implanon on 20/09 and got a flow on 21/9 (obviously not a real AF) so I have no idea when I have or will ovulate. I've read other womens stories that they got UTD the next day or two. I've been feeling a bit sick, dizzy and run down the last few days, but not sure if its just a bug or wishful thinking. Trying to hold off on testing for another couple weeks... but it's just so tempting.

  6. #125
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    4,308
    Thanks
    3,424
    Thanked
    1,831
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by silveryblue View Post
    Little Ted my daughter's favourite toys are her toy kitchen and she has a few little bags that have come free with things that she use to do her "shopping" with. Loves books. Baby dolls. She can make a game out of anything though so sometimes she would rather play with the dogs water dish than real toys lol. So I'm sure what you already have will be great!
    Thank you silvery blue. We have some cooking things but not a kitchen due to space. So far this morning she has been chasing her siblings around in her dress-up! Might look into a doll she can dress/undress and buy clothes for?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanyandco View Post
    Well af arrived when I got home from work, never thought I would be excited to see af lol it seems af always arrives on the 9th or 10th the last couple of months. I've started running with the puppy to increase my fitness.....safe to say I nearly died after that small 2k run but I'm going to do it every second night depending on this stupid Adelaide weather. I changed my FS appt to the 11th November so I can either tell him I'm pregnant or schedule my op....hopefully it will be announcing I'm pregnant. A group circle friends wife announced her pregnancy which just made my day of course! I envy ppl who get pregnant with no problems. I got pregnant really fast both times and lost them both very fast both times ahhhh!!!
    Snaps for AF!!!

  7. #126
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    4,308
    Thanks
    3,424
    Thanked
    1,831
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by queenshazza View Post
    I came off implanon on 20/09 and got a flow on 21/9 (obviously not a real AF) so I have no idea when I have or will ovulate. I've read other womens stories that they got UTD the next day or two. I've been feeling a bit sick, dizzy and run down the last few days, but not sure if its just a bug or wishful thinking. Trying to hold off on testing for another couple weeks... but it's just so tempting.
    Well - either way, I hope your ttc journey is a short one

  8. #127
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    237
    Thanks
    31
    Thanked
    85
    Reviews
    0
    Yay OPKs turned up yesterday - now just have to wait another 10 days for AF

  9. #128
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Adelaide SA
    Posts
    157
    Thanks
    154
    Thanked
    60
    Reviews
    0
    OK so nix the idea of eeking out my antibotics in order to up my chances this month then - damn! Thought I had hit on a genius idea there lol I won't need it though anyway, and for me, and everyone else, its a fabo month of all BFPs

  10. #129
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Adelaide SA
    Posts
    157
    Thanks
    154
    Thanked
    60
    Reviews
    0
    Just come from reading Octobers thread - apparently lots of BFPs with Preseed or Maybe Baby lub, so wondering if I should try that out? OMG - I'm SO obsessed! Someone help me! lol

  11. #130
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    237
    Thanks
    31
    Thanked
    85
    Reviews
    0
    BoxCat - if you need help so do I! Preseed is in the cupboard ready to go

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Azimuth For This Useful Post:

    BoxCat  (11-10-2013),MrsTugs  (11-10-2013)


 

Similar Threads

  1. Spectacular September Testing Thread 2013 #2
    By MamaOfPrincessX2 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 688
    Last Post: 22-09-2015, 22:23
  2. Hopeful May 2013 Testing Thread
    By MamaHearts5 in forum Conception issues & ttc
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 14-04-2013, 14:38
  3. Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread
    By ChannyV in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1387
    Last Post: 03-02-2013, 14:45

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
sales & new stuffsee all
Obstetrician, Gynaecologist, IVF Specialist
Dr Terry Sheahan - Brisbane Obstetrician, Gynaecologist, IVF Specialist
Dr Terry Sheahan is a highly respected Obstetrician, Gynaecologist and IVF Specialist on Brisbane's Northside. To book an appointment or for information about his Affordable Low-Gaps Obstetrics please call his rooms on (07) 3353 3100
featured supporter
Sudocrem / Infacol
Sudocrem® Healing Cream is a soothing emollient cream which aids and assists in the management of nappy rash, eczema, abrasions, wounds and minor skin irritations. Infacol Wind Drops are an effective method of treating wind in infants.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!