Closed Thread
Page 12 of 97 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I have a ds who will be 3 in march. he was concieved the 5th month, with a mc at 8wks in there (so technically like 3 afs)

We started ttc #2 on 31st october last year

So far have only has a couple of chemicals/early losses in the first couple of months

Sent from my GT-S5830T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm ttc number 1 and we are onto our 14th month of trying. I'm feeling positive this month after good results from my lap last week

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Teeja For This Useful Post:

Bebedayz  (13-10-2013),Funchu  (11-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My signature probably says most of it, but anyway.
    We're ttc our 4th earthbound baby, but will be our 7th pregnancy.

First baby took years to conceive, whilst #2,3,4 and 5/6 were conceived first month ttc. #7 took 6months. This will be our first month ttc #8, but our 12th month since ttc (and keep) our 4th child.

Our earthbound babies are the first three. I have since developed antibodies that have been killing off my babies, but they have only just discovered this.
    Last edited by Little Ted; 10-10-2013 at 14:44.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jeez Little Ted, that's horrible. How did they find that out? Is there a name for what is happening? As in, is it a treatable condition?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Pumpkaboo For This Useful Post:

BoxCat  (10-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I'm ttc #1 and on month 13 and cycle 8.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm TTC my 3rd, DH 2nd so our #4, this will be month 11 but cycle #8 x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NewMrs View Post
    The bleeding has well and truly stopped now. .dh and I even dtd last night.. not that it will make a difference to ttc.
    I was gonna wait til tonight but got carried up in the moment lol...
    November seems so far away! So do you other ladies already have children?

<3 angel baby 4/10/13 <3
    Nope, #1 for us, #1 for my family - luckily hubby's brother and sister are both super fertile so they have already given his parents loads of grandkids (including a set of very adorable twins!), but still really feel for my parents

I just keep going back over the 'if you even look at a man, you'll get pregnant and will GO TO HELL' teachings over the years and thinking 'oh bugger' lol (And that's from a non-religious background as well lol)

Don't think not waiting to DTD is ever a bad thing personally lol - at the end of the day we have to remember why we are doing this - we want a baby yes, but we want a baby with our partners - I know for me its as much about making a little person with him as it is having a bubba (and he's not wonderfully broody, so not for that reason lol) coz (yes, I'm sappy) I just love him so much

Nov will be our official 2nd cycle, but we sort of were trying in August, without hubby knowing I was really trying lol, so I'm counting it as our 3rd really.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to BoxCat For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (11-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    My signature probably says most of it, but anyway.
    We're ttc our 4th earthbound baby, but will be our 7th pregnancy.

First baby took years to conceive, whilst #2,3,4 and 5/6 were conceived first month ttc. #7 took 6months. This will be our first month ttc #8, but our 12th month since ttc (and keep) our 4th child.

Our earthbound babies are the first three. I have since developed antibodies that have been killing off my babies, but they have only just discovered this.
    Hugs Little Ted - so can't be easy and also highlights how bizarro our bodies are, with it taking a bit to get going in the first place, and then just falling instantly like that with the others.

If I EVER get to chat with Mother Nature, I am sure going to give her an earful that's for sure!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomie View Post
    Jeez Little Ted, that's horrible. How did they find that out? Is there a name for what is happening? As in, is it a treatable condition?
    They did testing after our 2nd mc, but missed testing for a couple of things, including antinuclear antibodies (ANA). I so wished they had done things more thoroughly so I could have kept our last one. The immune system is faulty as it sees the baby as something it needs to get rid of and clots off the placenta. No answers for why my body is doing it all of a sudden though. My fs has just prescribed clexane (anticoagulant), but sometimes they can also use steroids to suppress the immune system.

On a brighter note...just cooked DDs cake - so hoping it turns out. Trying for gluten free and low GI, but moist and chocolatey. Just a quiet one this year, party next year. For those with little girls - what do you find your daughter plays with the most. We have a couple of little things popped away for her, but want to avoid buying something just for the sake of it, unless she will actually use it!

CD7 - getting close to the business time of the month - eek!...it's been so long!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BoxCat View Post
    Hugs Little Ted - so can't be easy and also highlights how bizarro our bodies are, with it taking a bit to get going in the first place, and then just falling instantly like that with the others.

If I EVER get to chat with Mother Nature, I am sure going to give her an earful that's for sure!
    It does make one really appreciate their children

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Ted For This Useful Post:

CassJ  (10-10-2013)