Closed Thread
Page 1 of 97 1231151 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Not entirely sure I've Ovulated this month (CM all over the place and just not feeling it - pessimistic thing that I am!), so am going to just sign up right now for Nov - will only test in Oct if AF is really late, so will just save the hpts for Nov instead No idea as to date - possibly around 6th Cheers

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BoxCat View Post
    Not entirely sure I've Ovulated this month (CM all over the place and just not feeling it - pessimistic thing that I am!), so am going to just sign up right now for Nov - will only test in Oct if AF is really late, so will just save the hpts for Nov instead No idea as to date - possibly around 6th Cheers
    Hopefully things have worked for you this month, but if not - Welcome to November!!! Can always change the date - mine is just a guestimate for now too.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Ted For This Useful Post:

BoxCat  (27-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Little Ted - hope I don't come across as a moaning minnie or droopy draws - generally am very optimistic and think positive thinking is a good tool (and even if it doesn't work, trying to be happy and looking on the bright side can't be bad ), just being realistic over this month and not wanting to get hopes up.

Massive and lots of babydust to you and everyone else for now onwards really

5. The Following User Says Thank You to BoxCat For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (28-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls can you add me to the 7th please? Next month is mine and DH's first month ttc post vasectomy reversal. We have 4 kids but call us crazy have decided on one more! Fingers crossed for us all!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Kitzycat For This Useful Post:

silveryblue  (09-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Subbing, although its likely ill get two shots at testing innoct, so my nov date seems a looooooong way off!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BoxCat View Post
    Thanks Little Ted - hope I don't come across as a moaning minnie or droopy draws - generally am very optimistic and think positive thinking is a good tool (and even if it doesn't work, trying to be happy and looking on the bright side can't be bad ), just being realistic over this month and not wanting to get hopes up.

Massive and lots of babydust to you and everyone else for now onwards really
    I think it's really hard to avoid being hopeful when TTC - it's fine to be realistic and honest on bubhub too - otherwise, where else can you possibly tell utter strangers the finer workings of your body and them not look at you strangely?!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kitzycat View Post
    Hi girls can you add me to the 7th please? Next month is mine and DH's first month ttc post vasectomy reversal. We have 4 kids but call us crazy have decided on one more! Fingers crossed for us all!
    Hi Kitzycat! I don't think you're crazy at all. We were going to stop at three, but then after losing a surprise, had a break and then decided to try for one more. Hoping this will be the one to stay sticky!

Quote Originally Posted by BAKE View Post
    Subbing, although its likely ill get two shots at testing innoct, so my nov date seems a looooooong way off!
    Hi Bake! Hopefully one of your october ones will be uber re-productive Go catch that eggy and stick it down!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Ted For This Useful Post:

BAKE  (29-09-2013),BoxCat  (28-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey I'll be joining you ladies but not sure if what date I will be testing as I have to wait to see if I need another D&C so Oct is out. November is my last chance to try then I have to stop for at least 4-5 months as I'm bridesmaid for my best friend in Sept 14 and she has bought the dresses already!! So here hoping I get all sorted ASAP

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome SquishyO - hopefully you can squeeze a bub in...and out before the wedding!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Ted For This Useful Post:

SquishyO  (28-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies. Subbing as my hopes for October dwindled with a lack of bd over fertile time. Last cycle before lap, hysto and d&c to start injections. Really REALLY want to avoid that. November will be month 10 of TTC.

Please put me down for the 4th for now - may change depending on this LP. Thanks LT!

Fx and baby dust to all on this hideous roller-coaster!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Rebecca7 - sure, will pop you down for the 4th for now. Hopefully your roller coaster days will be over soon.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Ted For This Useful Post:

ReBeCcA7  (28-09-2013)