Bit nervous. Today might be the decider on whether or not we are able to have another child or have to get my tubes tied.

If no clear reasons come to light for our recurrent miscarriages what would you:

a) ask the fs about
b) request that the fs do
c) consider - ttc again or being content and moving on?