+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    ** SPOILERS **

@firsttimemum34, I don't want to give too much away in case others haven't watched yet either but the end of episode 9 was an explosive diversion so that in episode 10 we could see that security breach unfold.

I'm loving this season. I actually think my favourite character is Peter Quinn - he's part hero but also part scary dude!

Only 2 more episodes to wrap up this season and I reckon they'll be awesome!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cat74 For This Useful Post:

TheGooch  (10-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I love Quinn too, best show. Just gets better every week!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ABH For This Useful Post:

Cat74  (10-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by ABH View Post
    I love Quinn too, best show. Just gets better every week!!!
    This. Love him!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ExcuseMyFrench For This Useful Post:

Cat74  (10-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    I'd love to discuss the last episode more but I don't want to ruin it for anyone, I wonder if we could get a spoiler alert added to the thread title.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Do you reckon that Quinn and Carrie might get together at some point? He's very protective of her, and critical of her seducing the young guy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    @Cat74 yeah I see that too, part of me is dying for them to get together but then I think I like the fact that at the moment they're just focusing on the story and not getting sidetracked with Carrie's love life; they're really protective of each other though and I love that. I really hate that they never mention Carrie's child, seems so pointless to have that whole plot line and then pretend like she doesn't exist.

SPOILER ALERT

Does anyone think Lockhart might be a traitor? It seems far fetched but why was he so quick to hand over that document, I know he didn't want to see Farah die but you'd think the director of the CIA would be tougher than that. Also Haqqani had him right there and didn't kill him, that doesn't make sense, why would the worlds most wanted terrorist spare his life. But then he's been softening up a bit lately and he seems like a good guy every now and the so I don't know.

Next episodes are going to be so good!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    That's an interesting theory.

I was very annoyed at him giving away the list but didn't find it suspicious. However that he didn't get killed is very suspicious!

What a coup it would have been for the bad guys (sorry can't spell his name lol)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mama Mirabelle View Post
    @Cat74 yeah I see that too, part of me is dying for them to get together but then I think I like the fact that at the moment they're just focusing on the story and not getting sidetracked with Carrie's love life; they're really protective of each other though and I love that. I really hate that they never mention Carrie's child, seems so pointless to have that whole plot line and then pretend like she doesn't exist.

SPOILER ALERT

Does anyone think Lockhart might be a traitor? It seems far fetched but why was he so quick to hand over that document, I know he didn't want to see Farah die but you'd think the director of the CIA would be tougher than that. Also Haqqani had him right there and didn't kill him, that doesn't make sense, why would the worlds most wanted terrorist spare his life. But then he's been softening up a bit lately and he seems like a good guy every now and the so I don't know.

Next episodes are going to be so good!
    Yes!!!! I said this to DH - There is no way Saul or Carrie would have handed over that book - and he's supposed to be the head of the CIA?? As the ambassador said they would have rules and protocols for this kind of thing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Don't forget that Lockhart had no real experience of what's going on during an operation.

He's only a politician and his shortcoming are now showing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by ExcuseMyFrench View Post
    Don't forget that Lockhart had no real experience of what's going on during an operation.

He's only a politician and his shortcoming are now showing!
    This is what I reckon too. I remember Saul actually saying it to him when Lockhart was appointed over him after he'd acted in the role.