+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yes omg Quinn 😢 his whole storyline, actually the storyline for the whole season was disjointed.
    Some of it was point blank unbelievable (yes I know it's a tv show but I've found it mostly plausible and intriguing to date). All of a sudden Carrie was accepted back into the cia except she wasn't an agent but she was tracking down terrorists and highly involved. And letting a suspected spy in on top secret stuff? I think this season was dumbed down.
    I'm so disappointed with this season it was all over the shop. Like multiple parallel storylines tacked together. Also the storyline with that journalist Laura she was so annoying and a bad actor her component brought down every scene that she was in.
    The show had become Saul, Carrie and Quinn without Quinn i can't see it working so well. I was so hoping he'd make a miraculous recovery, even though we didn't see him die the dr said significant brain damage so I think that's it 😢

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gingermillie View Post
    Some of it was point blank unbelievable (yes I know it's a tv show but I've found it mostly plausible and intriguing to date). All of a sudden Carrie was accepted back into the cia except she wasn't an agent but she was tracking down terrorists and highly involved. And letting a suspected spy in on top secret stuff? I think this season was dumbed down.
    I'm so disappointed with this season it was all over the shop. Like multiple parallel storylines
    Completely agree with that. Saul is too smart to be duped like that, IRL Alison would have been thrown in a cell and even I knew she was going to escape from the hospital, so again, why didn't Saul????? Or yanno, test her clothes/hands for gunshot residue. She was a known traitor after all. Did they really think she would suddenly start telling the truth????

I think this season sucked. The last 3 season have been good, but this one was a bit blah. Quinn was wasted, there was a lot of filler and not as much suspense I felt. And they haven't really left it set up to go anywhere next season unless Quinn makes a miraculous recovery. Carrie walked away, so I don't know Saul would be able to convince her to come back??

And I agree with whoever said the proposal at the end was gross. Especially with all the awful things he's been saying to her BF for the last few eps! What's his game???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I actually loved this season. Very sad about Quinn though but he's right, we/they would have never had the fairy tale ending anyway.
    He suffered so much for Carrie and it seems she's making the right decision to free him.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry a bit of a rant here but Honestly I think if Quinn is dead and I'm 99.9% sure he is.... I think that may be the end of the series for me.

I loved the Carrie/Saul/Quinn dynamic from season 2 and 3. I even didn't mind season 4 without Saul as much because I thought Farah and Max kind of filled in well and I found Asser Khan a really good character and his story really interesting.

I didn't connect to any of the new characters this season and with Carrie/Saul and Quinn all on different tangents, I didn't any of their stories interesting... I think Astrid turned out to be the only character I truly wanted to see what happened.

It's a shame, the season started off so promising with Carrie and Quinn reunited and trying to find out what rat set them up to be killed and Saul finding himself stabbed in the back... It would have been so good to have them on the outs of the CIA and tracking down information with their wealth of contacts.... Instead Quinn got shot and spent the rest of the season captured and then in a coma, Carrie started running around with her head chopped off making impossible connections and Saul sulked around like a sad puppy. And Dar Adal let a woman who in his mind possibly was a mole, have a gun and run around with 1 incompetent body guard..... Seriously, he is not much of a character but I thought he was at least smart.... He and Saul were bumbling around like rookies this whole season.

I will probably watch the first episode just to see if he really is dead and then I will be done.

I read somewhere that Rupert Friend (Quinn) wanted too much money and that's why they are writing him out but maybe there is a chance they may reach an agreement and that was why they had a tiny bit of ambiguity at the end?!?!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Meld85 For This Useful Post:

Californication  (31-12-2015),Mama Mirabelle  (31-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    Completely agree with everything Meld85 said