Quote Originally Posted by gingermillie View Post
    Yes. Want to debrief but not spoil!!
    Me too

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've just finished watching it 😕

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'll be watching tonight.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    😪😪😪

Thanks
    Reviews
    Everyone watched???

What do you's think will happen/happened with Quinn?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think Carrie will go ahead with it. I think the light through the window she will take as a sign that he wants her to. And I'm so glad Alison got hers!

Is there going to be another season? I meant to google but haven't. Just seemed like the end to me.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Californication For This Useful Post:

two souls  (24-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    It's been renewed for a sixth season. I'm so depressed about Quinn, I'll probably watch the first episode to see what happens to him, it seems pretty certain that he's gone and I don't think I care enough to watch it without him.

It seems such a sad end for him, and if they were going to kill him anyway why drag it out? I'm so annoyed. Why not just have him die from sarin gas, or by throwing himself into the ocean. I really didn't think much of the finale.

Oh and Durings proposal! Yuck! He creeps me out

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mama Mirabelle For This Useful Post:

Californication  (24-12-2015),two souls  (24-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I sadly think that's the end for Quinn. I can't see how they can get him back when he had zero brain function. The letter was his goodbye. I'm devastated. I loved Quinn and thought he was such a good character and hot!

I would of liked to see Alison survive and maybe come back next season working on the other side but she got what she deserved.

I was a bit disappointed with the finale. The whole terrorist attack was over in the first 10 minutes. I felt like switching off after that but I had to know what happened to Quinn.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I also think Quinn is not coming back. I'm really annoyed they wasted his last season.... Clearly he was always going to finish and the writers were trying to prove the show is still good without Quinn... But I would of preferred him be apart of the action until the last minute and take a bullet to the head or something...

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Meld85 For This Useful Post:

Californication  (24-12-2015),gingermillie  (24-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    Quote Originally Posted by Meld85 View Post
    I also think Quinn is not coming back. I'm really annoyed they wasted his last season.... Clearly he was always going to finish and the writers were trying to prove the show is still good without Quinn... But I would of preferred him be apart of the action until the last minute and take a bullet to the head or something...
    Yes I agree, they totally wasted him this season. It really ruined the show for me, he's become such a vital character and I like the dynamic when him and Carrie work together, the last few episodes without him I really missed him and was basically just watching to see what happens to him.

Also if Carrie doesn't go back to the CIA then what's the premise of next season? When Saul said to Carrie I need you and she walked away I thought this show has lost the plot, it's not true to her character to walk away from him like that.

On a positive note I loved Astrid! And the friendship that seemed to develop between her and Carrie was really nice to see. I hope they find a way to keep her around next season.