My name is Courtney, and I am currently studying midwifery at ACU in Brisbane. As part of our course we are required to follow 40 women through their childbearing journey, in order to develop a partnership, learn from her experiences and gain an understanding of continuity of care! (hence the name of the program: Continuity of Care Experience or CCE).

As a woman participating in this program, the pregnancy must be before 35 weeks. I must be able to attend appointments antenatally and postnatally in order to learn from these experiences and provide support.

Each woman requires 20 hours devoted to her, in appointments, phone calls and also research in my own time. All information gained from each woman is completely confidential and you are able to withdraw from the program at any time.

It is not compulsory for me to attend the birth, however I would be more than happy and honoured to support you through this experience if you wish.

If this is something you, or someone you know would benefit from or be interested in, let me know. I am more than happy to answer any questions through phone or email.

All the best for your journey to parenthood

Thank you