+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default FET : to move or not to move?

Hi All, I am new to this forum so still trying to work out how this all works....

I am 48 hours into my third TWW - I have had two EPU one through a down reg cycle where I got 2 successfully fertilised embryos, I had a 3 day transfer which didn't take then a FET which didn't take either.

I have just completed a antagonist cycle and I got 8, 3 of which fertilised and I have had two transferred.

As I write this I am lying on my couch, each time I have had a transfer and this one being no different I have been so scared to move and feel guilty every time I do - DH has been amazing each and every time but during the day am on my own so have no choice but to move and get food etc ...

I have read it helps to do some light walking as it helps blood circulate to the uterus, does anyone else play this crazy mind game and can anyone offer any advice??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi highly recommend getting on with your day. Rest day 1 and then afterwards just get up and go about your day as normal!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Gina For This Useful Post:

rose2207  (25-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Gina

Going crazy knowing what to do or what not to do!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I mostly got on with things Rose although I did take things easy. Maybe I was a bit precious but I didn't hang out the washing, carry heavy shopping or do the vacuuming in any of my tww and now I'm pg I'm making my husband do them until at least 12 weeks. I just figure it's not worth the risk. But having said that, I just did normal stuff around home and went out etc. Apart from anything else, you need the distraction! Good luck!.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Octoberbaby2010 For This Useful Post:

rose2207  (25-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi

I have done many, many transfers. Unfortunately none implanted but i have done both, best rest and activity.

I have played my normal sports and gym sometimes. Other times i have been on bed rest for the entire tww.

You do whatever you are comfortable with, it really makes no difference if that bub is going to stick then it will.

Good luck

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

8. The Following User Says Thank You to PoppyLoppy For This Useful Post:

rose2207  (25-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I rested the day of egg transfer and the day after. I we t back to work and continued the normal stuff, except heavy lifting and also exercise. I just finished my 2ww and like you I played all the silly mind games. Do what you feel comfortable with and with no regrets. If your worried about the activity don't do it. Good luck!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Baby prayers For This Useful Post:

rose2207  (25-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much all :-)

I have done a few things around the house this arvo abs feel better for it!!

I really do appreciate you all giving me some input - I only joined BH last night and am already finding it really good.

Gina, not sure where you are at but I hope somewhere good with your baby dreams :-)

Poppyloppy, I really hope you have success very soon

October baby2010 - big congratulations, wishing you and DH the very best!!

Baby prayers - I hope you got a BFP at the end of your TWW

Thanks again all