+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Looking for 6 reviewers for the Lakshi Feeding and Nursing Table!

***OFFER NOW CLOSED***

We are looking for 6 hubbers to trial the Lakshi Feeding and Nursing Table - the new and improved, third version! See below for more details and for reviewer criteria.

Name:  logo.jpg
Views: 329
Size:  8.8 KBName:  New table image.jpg
Views: 320
Size:  18.5 KB

The Lakshi Feeding and Nursing Table is ideal for mums who cannot hold their babies for long periods of time, like feeding or rocking a baby to sleep. Your baby will still receive the natural benefits of feeding and nursing, providing the mother the freedom from having to carry the baby while breast/bottle feeding. The table has a cushioned top that tilts in two directions and has two height positions. The table is lockable in any position that you feel comfortable with giving you great degree of control. There is a safety harness to help to secure the baby while you settle in. This enables the mother to adjust the product to her height requirements and feed either right or left, while comfortably seated. Your comfort, freedom, health and happiness is our top concern.

Some of the great features of the Lakshi Feeding and Nursing table include:
    • the freedom and luxury of providing your baby with a rocking motion under minimal stress without actually having to carry the baby weight.
    • This product helps with reduction of stomach wind associated with feeding the baby.
    • Suitable for use to breast/bottle feed the baby.
    Reviewers will need to meet the following criteria –
    • your baby is 7kg or lighter
    • you have to be able to use this product for two weeks (approximately 15-20 times) and write a review (at least 50 words long) by FRIDAY 25th of October.
    • you are a member of our Reviewer Panel (you can join up - info here)
    • your Reviewer Panel details are up-to-date with your current address
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    To apply:
    • write in this thread and tell us why we should select you
    • please confirm that the address you have entered into the Reviewer Panel details of your profile are currently correct by writing 'address is correct' in your application. If you do not do this, your application will not be considered
    To check your address in your profile, go to User Control Panel > Edit Profile and scroll down to the Reviewer Panel Street Address and Suburb fields. These details CANNOT be seen by anybody other than our administrators.

We'll be selecting 6 reviewers from all the posts made by 10am (Brissie time) on FRIDAY 27th of September.

If you are selected as a reviewer you must provide us with a written review by FRIDAY 25th of October (if you think you won't be able to do the review in this time, please don't apply).

When we select reviewers, we give preference to regular contributors to our community and those who have posted in our reviews section previously. (How to add a review guide.) So if your review total = 0, the chances are you won't get picked! You can review a whole heap of pregnancy & parenting items, as well as local parks, and most of anything you can think of! So get to reviewing some other products if you want a chance to review in one of our panels.

And if you miss out this time, don't worry, there will be plenty of other opportunities coming up soon! Subscribe to this section to make sure you are the first to hear about any opportunities.

If you are not a member of our Reviewer Panel and you would like to be considered for FREE products, find out how to you can join up here.
    Last edited by BH-community; 27-09-2013 at 11:29.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Any interest?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes, I would like to try out this feeding table. I have 2 kids whom I breastfeed exclusively. My youngest is 12 weeks and 6kg and I haven't had a break in the last 3 years from not having to lift them to feed or change their nappy or carry them in and out of the car. My 12 week old still wakes up 4-5 times every night and my arm and back hurts from the constant carrying and rocking them to sleep and daily activities. My 12 week old also has trouble sleeping during the day and needs to be rocked to sleep.

Will be great to have a support table to assist me in feeding my babies and give my arms a break.

My address is correct.

Thanks.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to del79 For This Useful Post:

BH-community  (25-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am a mother of 3 kids. I would love to try this amazing 2 in 1 product ( feeding and nursing) for my young one who is 5 months old. This product features looks amazing and more important perfect for my young one.

My young one weight is 6.2 Kg and He has wind and reflux problem due to that his weight is little bit less compare to other children. Still he wake up more than 3 times during the night and even in the day time he wants feed quite frequently and due to that I am having severe back pain. I feel that this product helps not only to my young one but also to me.

It would be nice if me and my young one will be selected for this amazing product trial.

Hereby I confirm that, my address is correct.

Thanks

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Gandhi For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would love to test this. I have an 8 week old ds with colic and silent reflux and doesn't sleep unless in our arms! My husband complains of 'tennis elbow' for having to hold him constantly lol. Anything that may help us have more time with our other two children would be great!

My address is correct.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to tatia&shura For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone else want to try this product?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I would like to try it please. My address is correct. I have a 2 week old bub and am breastfeeding. I have an unstable pelvis and back problems and have been told not to stand for long, or to carry anything heavier than bub (and I have a toddler =/) so anything that might make life easier would be good lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by &BabyMakes4 View Post
    I know my girlfriend would with her colic & reflux 3 month old.. Can she post the review under my name if you mail it to her?
    She would have to sign up with her own account - we don't like to post things under a name, and not have those words actually come from that person. It's free to sign up though so she is welcome to.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Only a couple of spots left.. Who's out there?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm only new but I have a reflux and colic daughter who is 3 months old. I'm interested in trying this product to potentially help her during and after feeds.

thank you &babymakes4 for referring me to this

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Misstoribelle For This Useful Post:

&BabyMakes4xxx  (26-09-2013),BH-community  (26-09-2013)