+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Dd1 10-12hrs from 5wks old till 6mths... Then went to poo! But all good from 14ths old.

Dd2 has recently started 9-11hrs straight but is waking at 5am (suits us ok). She is 15mths.

I've had 7-9hrs ever night since I was a mum with the odd exception. Why? Co sleeping bf mum. Hubby attaches baby and I keep snoring if hubby away we bedshare. No waking!

Happy dance!

Sent from my HTC One SV using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    7mths we got our first full night... It lasted till 11mths. Now we usually wake once a night.

Thanks
    Reviews
    At 6 weeks she started sleeping two six hour blocks. My husband would get her, I'd feed her, he'd put her back. She started sleeping through through at about 6 months until almost one,when she started waking once, but she'd just sing herself back to sleep.

Except for nights where we share a room on hols or whatever... then no one gets any sleep!

Sent from my GT-P5100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    When DD was 16mths she night weaned so I got my first full night sleep.

DS is 10 mths and I am craving sleep but I think it will be a while yet. Will consider night weaning at 12mths if I am still this exhausted.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    DS slept through at 4 months and then hit every sleep regression since

He's now 20 months and sleep through 7-7 maybe 2-3 nights a week and wakes other nights. He's better at putting himself back to sleep. But he didn't sleep through consistently (not that he's really consistent) until at least over 12 months.

DH and I are a team effort unless one of us isn't working and then the other does it, if we're both tired we both help.

A friend with 3 recently told me to forget about consistent sleep with no bed wetting, no waking etc until at least 5 years and even then there's still nightmares, being sick etc..

in terms of first sleep after DS was born it was about 8 weeks. I enlisted family so I could catch up during the day and DH was really good too. DH would do the late feeds eg 11pm and I would go to bed from 8-around 4am for the next feed. So we both got a good chunk of sleep.
    Last edited by babyla; 25-09-2013 at 08:26.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to babyla For This Useful Post:

MrsSS  (25-09-2013),Rose&Aurelia&Hannah  (25-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rose&Aurelia View Post
    Dd1 10-12hrs from 5wks old till 6mths... Then went to poo! But all good from 14ths old.

Dd2 has recently started 9-11hrs straight but is waking at 5am (suits us ok). She is 15mths.

I've had 7-9hrs ever night since I was a mum with the odd exception. Why? Co sleeping bf mum. Hubby attaches baby and I keep snoring if hubby away we bedshare. No waking!

Happy dance!

Really? I seem to remember reading a lot of your posts in a sleep support thread?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRedV View Post
    Really? I seem to remember reading a lot of your posts in a sleep support thread?
    Yep we had a bad patch. I'm now focusing on the good bits instead of emphasising the bad ones.