+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1380170347.243232.jpg

Here is my wedding, engagement and eternity ring. My wedding band is plain but it means the world to me as I'm the third generation to wear it.

Love all my rings. DH picked my engagement ring himself. He did very well, it's perfect for me!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cheekychook For This Useful Post:

Albert01  (27-09-2013),sockstealingpoltergeist  (29-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My husband proposed a couple of years ago when we were both dirt poor 21 year old students. We had been living together since we were 18 and had been together for 5 years. He won a scholarship at uni and used the (very modest) amount to pay for a ring. It's a simple design but I love it. 18 karat white gold conflict-free diamond ring - a one off design by a local jeweller. We had the wedding ring made to fit around it a year later after we had saved up enough money.

He's offered to 'upgrade' it one day when we're no longer students and on a decent income (currently living on a PhD scholarship) but I would never change it. To me it is a beautiful reminder of a time in our life where we were 'poor' but so happy to be together and him wanting to make that official by picking out a ring he'd worked so hard to buy.
    Attached Images

4. The Following User Says Thank You to EchoSummers For This Useful Post:

sockstealingpoltergeist  (29-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    Attachment 43154Attachment 43155

Engagement ring is antique platinum & diamond. Wedding band is platinum and diamond, made to match engagement ring with diamonds from another antique ring (we had to have it melted down and a new one made so it could be curved to fit the engagement ring). My hands are a bit small for an eternity ring.
    They are beautiful. I love them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sockstealingpoltergeist View Post
    They are beautiful. I love them.
    Thanks. Me too

I saw the engagement ring & fell in love with it, so I got the woman fron the store to write down the details on a card & just happened to leave the card on the lamp table for a couple of weeks. Little did I know, DH (then DP) had been thinking about proposing for 9 months, but didn't know what ring to get (I'm fussy). I had decided I was going to buy it & put it away "just in case" (I'd already done this with a wedding dress lol), but when I went back to the store the lady said someone had already put a deposit down. I called mum in tears to tell her someone else had bought it (I reeeally wanted that ring) & she just blurted "oh, it was probably DP"

I was so happy when I opened the box

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I have two beautiful rings, but I would love this ring. It was a little out of our price range when we were looking for engagement rings, by about $5000. But it's so perfect.

I saved it and pinned it on Pinterest.
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    Thanks. Me too

I saw the engagement ring & fell in love with it, so I got the woman fron the store to write down the details on a card & just happened to leave the card on the lamp table for a couple of weeks. Little did I know, DH (then DP) had been thinking about proposing for 9 months, but didn't know what ring to get (I'm fussy). I had decided I was going to buy it & put it away "just in case" (I'd already done this with a wedding dress lol), but when I went back to the store the lady said someone had already put a deposit down. I called mum in tears to tell her someone else had bought it (I reeeally wanted that ring) & she just blurted "oh, it was probably DP"

I was so happy when I opened the box
    my story is kind of similar, mine was in an antique store in San Francisco, and I fell in love with it.

Kept checking their web site, saw it was sold. Was so sad, then DF proposed to me with the ring last year in September.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to sockstealingpoltergeist For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (26-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1380226449.323588.jpg
    This isn't the best pic ever but these are my (well, our) rings.
    My engagement ring was designed by my DH and the three middle diamonds are antique hand cut diamonds from my grandfather's great aunt's ring (so old and sentimental). One day I'll get another band the same as my eternity ring. They're not huge or anything but I love my rings

Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1380255511.308681.jpg

This is mine 😁... I'm hoping that one day I get another full eternity ring to wear on the other side. LOVE my rings, DH had them designed & made up!

Such beautiful rings ladies 😊

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Belter For This Useful Post:

sockstealingpoltergeist  (29-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Here's ny wedding, engagement & eternity

As much as I love my e-ring as dh picked it himself without me having any inkling, it gets in the way so much now with dd. Poor thing ended up with so many scratches as a littlie

Sent from my HTC Desire X using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Attached Images

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I just found this and i told dh i need it to replace my lamer wedding ring that i never wear

http://www.takayascustomjewelry.com/.../Zelda-1-2.jpg

*dies* if he got me this zelda ring id have sex with him every second day!!!

Hahahah

Mumma to two beautiful boys on the spectrum and one special little girl.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zombie_eyes For This Useful Post:

sockstealingpoltergeist  (29-09-2013),SpecialK  (29-09-2013),Witwicky  (29-09-2013)