+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Skullduggery View Post

He also uses like half a roll of toilet paper for poo toilet trips. I yell at him, "WTF, do you wipe after every nugget?!"
    I've vented on here once before about how much toilet paper my dh uses. I can hear the toilet roll holder going round and round and round....he has done his dash though. I refuse to spend money on good tp for him - he makes do with $1.19 rolls of horrid scratchy stuff (and I'm the tp police keeping a close eye on my stash of nice soft tp!)

Sent from my HTC Desire X using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following User Says Thank You to michellek For This Useful Post:

MoonMoon  (25-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Skullduggery View Post
    It takes A LOT to gross me out.

Tonight, Hollywood, you succeeded!
    Ha ha! DP would just DIE if he knew I posted that.

How's this for gross: the way I found out about it was after a passionate kiss (he is a REALLY good kisser)...he laughed and nearly choked, then said something along the lines of 'you nearly stole the nail I'm chewing'....O.o

At first I thought it was fingernails he chewed...until the day I said "Your toenails are a bit long!"....that's when he revealed that that's because he saves them. :-/

It's lucky he's a spunky, good looking, romantic and amazing partner, because the nail thing is just so gross. He's warned me that it's the one thing he's not willing to change about himself for anyone. Oh well, I guess it could be worse. He's still better all round than my exH

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hollywood For This Useful Post:

MoonMoon  (25-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I recently found out that DP will sit on a toilet to pee (if there's a urinal he will use that) but like at home or someone else's house he will sit down. His response was less mess & he doesn't need to touch the toilet seat (he's a germ freak lol)

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Sassy my dh falls asleep
    At the drop of a hat anywhere and everywhere too, i call him grandpa and he hates it.

He falls asleep in staff meetings at work too. They all pick on him lol

To the pp who said her hbs cleans his ears out with bobby pins; its actually the best way to do it, cue tips push wax in further and 'here is where i stopped paying attention to my dr' but he did say to use a bobbypin ive done it for years now! Best!

Well im the werdo in the family so theres not too much to tell about dh.

Mumma to two beautiful boys on the spectrum and one special little girl.

Thanks
    Reviews
    There is a medical condition where people fall asleep at the drop of a hat in the middle of things... just sayin

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Yer i saw a doco on that. He aint that bad

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie_eyes View Post
    Yer i saw a doco on that. He aint that bad

I saw it too! I got a little worried when you and another person (sassy?) Said your hubbies did that. Lol. I relieved to hear it.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Every time I roll over to face DP's side of the bed she will roll over to face me. I don't know why, but it drives me insane, laying facing that way is the only comfy way I can get to sleep atm but I can't stand the feeling of her breathing in my face.

Thanks
    Reviews
    DH sometimes err... Tries to dtd in his sleep. But he usually falls asleep properly throughout. A few times I have woken up with him lying on me vaguely thrusting (still clothed) then he just stops and goes back to sleep still lying on me!!
    Only happens occasionally now thankfully. If he so much as touches me I say "are you awake??" And push him away if he isn't

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie_eyes View Post
    Sassy my dh falls asleep
    At the drop of a hat anywhere and everywhere too, i call him grandpa and he hates it.

He falls asleep in staff meetings at work too. They all pick on him lol

To the pp who said her hbs cleans his ears out with bobby pins; its actually the best way to do it, cue tips push wax in further and 'here is where i stopped paying attention to my dr' but he did say to use a bobbypin ive done it for years now! Best!

Well im the werdo in the family so theres not too much to tell about dh.

My DP is a sleepy head too, probably because he's a tradie, very physical work. If we sit down to watch tv I make sure the remote and my phone are in arms reach because guaranteed if he gets comfy he out like a light. I generally let him sleep because if he has a nap on the sofa he's ready for 'action' when we actually go to bed. Otherwise we just wake up in the middle off the night and go for it once he's had a bit of sleep